i tend to think i have an eye for the camera...😉

honey where im from talk is bs..u own a house..i have a nice lifestyle..prove it lol
take pic now of ur house deed/note and post it just revealing ur name on it as u try to prove.,and ill post the pic of my coach reciept hun, from my recent wallet and backpack purchase😘 unlike u i have no need to lie about who i am for the fucktards on here.,im that chick,,im living life and having fun honey.
now as i stated this is a hobby/craft for me..life doesnt depend on eccie..so i dont need people to "have my back" on shyt! ima grown woman
i feel a woman who can negativily speak on a woman she knows nothing about has plenty of her own issues lmao
but anyhoo i no longer have interest in speaking with u so find another post to harass, ur no competition with that ugly ass cheap ass eyeliner u are definitely wearing out muahh!!

QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1058369469]Im not a designer hoe sorry I have better things to spend my money on like a new fishing pole or reel....

Your right anybody can say that just like any body can say they just left the coach store recently...

Sexual gain from posts where in the fuckity fuck did you come up with that lmfao...

We don't need a who does it better session I am better all the way around...

Your wasting your own time & if it takes energy to respond you have a problem... You took it upon yourself to respond & your not here to impress whores then why did you say you just left the coach store recently? Obviously you feel the need to impress a whore..[/QUOTE]
Can't buy this type of entertainment... Oh, wait, you can!
Home sick and TV sucks. IECCIE. Never a dull moment.
Btw if this is a hobby for when your bored then why do you post an ad every week? Explain that because a whore isnt going to post every week of she is bored... Not to mention on top of your 2 ads a thread to hopefully make business... But whatever makes you happy Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
glad ur dumb ass know how to spy and read.,did ur wit point out to u i couldve posted new ad days ago..but didnt have time until today..and bitch didnt i just say i post when i need extra shopping money?! wouldnt of post today if i wasnt trying gone get another cash car this month! but like i said until u provide the pics and prove of what ur stating to own..i have nothing else to say to u little girl
so tired of fuckers on here stunting like theyre the shyt!;/
ready when u are tho!!
Like the deed of my house is going to say DORTHY

Just stop before you hurt your head anymore than you have..
(whistling)here, dorothy dorothy,dorothy. where are u??! im waiting and looking for u my little dumb bytch
lmao
glad ur dumb ass know how to spy and read.,did ur wit point out to u i couldve posted new ad days ago..but didnt have time until today..and bitch didnt i just say i post when i need extra shopping money?! wouldnt of post today if i wasnt trying gone get another cash car this month! but like i said until u provide the pics and prove of what ur stating to own..i have nothing else to say to u little girl
so tired of fuckers on here stunting like theyre the shyt!;/
ready when u are tho!! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Is somebody mad awwww...
.. Another cash car lmfao im so jealous

But you said ....

im not here to impress whores..so carry on

But your really trying hard...
(whistling)here, dorothy dorothy,dorothy. where are u??! im waiting and looking for u my little dumb bytch
lmao Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Let me know how those points taste
Like the deed of my house is going to say DORTHY

Just stop before you hurt your head anymore than you have.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
idiot..i dont but im sure someone here knows u by ur first real name..someone will definitely know ur a fake then. i just find it hard to believe a whore at 28 whos obviously delusional..childish.and egotistic owns a house off throwing massage oil all over the place..u hoes keep thinking u can be big and bad behind computers, when in reality ur little slutty life sucks and is getting you no where!!
try being humble first little girl
i can show u better in person..behind this computer screen is just so hard honey, now wheel and reel your lame ass off my post���� btw..if anyone u would know about those points..i cud give 2 fucks clearly lol
idiot..i dont but im sure someone here knows u by ur first real name..someone will definitely know ur a fake then. i just find it hard to believe a whore at 28 whos obviously delusional..childish.and egotistic owns a house off throwing massage oil all over the place..u hoes keep thinking u can be big and bad behind computers, when in reality ur little slutty life sucks and is getting you no where!!
try being humble first little girl Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
So wait you want me to post my real name on a whore bored and my address lmfao this can't get any better... How about you ask the whore has been to my house ?

I am big and bad and those points your going to get are going to blow you down so keep on... My whore life is awesome especially when I make other whores get mad...

Here's a cape now you can be super mad...
i can show u better in person..behind this computer screen is just so hard honey, now wheel and reel your lame ass off my post���� btw..if anyone u would know about those points..i cud give 2 fucks clearly lol Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Is that a threat ?
  • N.M.
  • 07-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Not taking sides....

But Coach bags though....

Not taking sides....

But Coach bags though....

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Coach bags and cash cars maybe 1 day I can get on her level..
doesnt seem to me ur on the slimmer side!! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
No, but I'm not on the shitty side of things
Well the way the hotel looks you can get those 2 star on priceline for about $35 a day. I don't do many calls and I don't live in a hotel room so I go close to home (I also own my home), and just bought my first Michael Kors bag lol. What you, I or the next have is childish to bring up on a forum. I can tell you that many of us providers who have "done our time" and invested in a home, car, etc can go where we want because we aren't trying to see multiple clients in 1 day, and don't want to pay for a solid room while we have household bills as well.

New whores who come to eccie sometimes get shook out of the tree, I know I had my tough post whore time. Bottom line, these guys will eat you alive if you are not perfection, and you will lose to DM. Post only when needed, stop making desperate threADS, it looks thirsty, post and do you.

To each his own, good luck.