older gentlemen

It fun being an older guy....I. Am 70 and still enjoy ladies of all ages although I am very partial to mature ladies..we just seem to click more..slower and more sensual..and love kissing.
60+ is not too old to me.
I love older men. I find the 'well-seasoned' gents I meet have the most vibrant and young spirits. I feel as though I'm getting the best of both worlds (or generations rather).
Belle...You are looking beautiful....
Belle...You are looking beautiful.... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Thank you dear!!
Belle..loved your pictures..you are on my radar..when are you coming to Dallas ?
Belle..loved your pictures..you are on my radar..when are you coming to Dallas ? Originally Posted by harddrive800
I'm Here!!
Enjoying the weather, the people, everything!

If you're 60+ (or really any mature and discerning age) I'd love to spend time with you!!
  • jan-w
  • 07-22-2013, 12:16 AM
C'mon ladies, admit you hate the old geezers. Don't you hate when his boobs are hanging lower than yours? Don't you hate when all that nose and ear hair stabs you when he kisses you? Don't you hate having to adjust his diaper so you can do the deed?

Don't you just want to kick his pompous, wrinkly old ass out the door?

A $1,000 session to the 1st lady who admits yes to all of the above. (Of course, it won't be from me).
Some of the sexiest men I have ever dated were over 50. I was in my early 20's dating a man who was 55. We had the best time. A couple of years back, I met a man who was 67. He lied about his age at first, said he was 55, but it wouldn't have mattered. The chemistry was amazing.

I love, love, love salt and pepper...along with the wisdom and settled-in approach to life that usually goes with it.
Hey, don't go anywhere far. I'm 71 and need a mentor
to show me how.
Some of the sexiest men I have ever dated were over 50. I was in my early 20's dating a man who was 55. We had the best time. A couple of years back, I met a man who was 67. He lied about his age at first, said he was 55, but it wouldn't have mattered. The chemistry was amazing.

I love, love, love salt and pepper...along with the wisdom and settled-in approach to life that usually goes with it. Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey
+1
I will be 70 REAL soon. Am always looking for that mature lady.
60... 70.... oh gosh you men are just BABIES hehehe when you get 120, then you can call yourself old ... hehehe

But seriously, I love my older men you guys always leave me with a little but more wisdom than I had before, as I can always expect a great conversation from you, and feeling so appreciated during our session! No need to feel shy at all, but you will already know that as soon as you walk through the door anywho as I wont be shy at all!

oh and gray hair down there , for some reason REALLY turns me on