Longshoremen strike to start at midnight.

Just fire all the striking workers, like a certain presidential nominee recently suggested. Replace them with automation and/or cheaper labor.

FAFO, indeed. Tough guy Union Boss has no leg to stand on here. He can't "cripple" anything.
Just fire all the striking workers, like a certain presidential nominee recently suggested. Replace them with automation and/or cheaper labor.

FAFO, indeed. Tough guy Union Boss has no leg to stand on here. He can't "cripple" anything. Originally Posted by tommy156
He’s going to cripple you. You won’t be able to get bananas Tommy!!!!!!!!!!

Stock up on the green ones!!!!!
CNBC: "What are you hearing will happen if dockworkers strike and it goes longer than a week?"

Harris-Biden Commerce Sec. Gina Raimondo: "I have not been very focused on that."

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/135711

Typical. The Bribes/Harris administration is useless.
Well, Charley, maybe you should put in a shift on the docks. I’m not the arbiter of who should make what. Neither are you. The MARKET decides that. And how in the fuck did we get here? The US will shortly become a NET importer of food! That’s a fact. We have fertile land and expertise in farming. Not to mention everything else. WHO sold us out Charlie? We shouldn’t rely on imports. Why should this country have to import food? But we do. It’s not as simple as who makes how much money. Or if Corporations can automize. What type of society do you want to live in? You can be eliminated next. Yeah, the ILA boss probably could have toned it down. But he’s fighting for 45,000 members way of life and their families. I get it. He won’t get what he’s asking for, but he’ll get something. Originally Posted by bambino
I’m not the arbiter either. Just a guy on a hooker board with an opinion. Just like you.
And I’m good…went to college so I wouldn’t have to unload shit on a dock.
this Union boss Daggett is a real slim shady making 1 MILLION a year leading his corrupt political union. anyone think he gives a fuck about the rank and file union members who will run out of strike insurance in a month or less then have to live on unemployment insurance? while he lives in a mansion somewhere?

the truth about dickhead Daggett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZNpZlTK4-E