Female Condums

I still havent tried them yet but I'm very interested. If a guy cums can he just keep on fucking or does he need to swap out another female condom like males have to do?
The instructions say to remove immediately and not to reuse. But even if they didn't say that, I can't imagine that fucking a baggie filled with your own spunk is all that pleasant. But what do i know? Maybe it would feel awesome...
So despite the Internet telling me otherwise I do actually have to order them.

In a weird confluence, the one person that has requested them prefers to be on top anyway so my biggest objection is moot.

I've got amazon open, which brand do people like best?
It's like getting your own sloppy seconds... lol
My regular UTR friend uses them and I really like them. A better sensation for me. Originally Posted by kcbill
Been there done that...gotta get back there...

Good for you Stud...
I've got amazon open, which brand do people like best? Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Both Condomania and Condom Depot only have the FC2 Female Condoms, and those are what I ordered. I looked on Amazon and didn't see any other brands. I haven't tried them out yet.
So despite the Internet telling me otherwise I do actually have to order them.

In a weird confluence, the one person that has requested them prefers to be on top anyway so my biggest objection is moot.

I've got amazon open, which brand do people like best? Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Really? Someone who who doesn't want the Lili on top experience? Wow.
  • Bbell
  • 12-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Really? Someone who who doesn't want the Lili on top experience? Wow. Originally Posted by bikebryan

+1
There is a correlation with this that really emphasizes that sometimes, it really is a job lol.
Been there done that...gotta get back there...

Good for you Stud... Originally Posted by malwoody
Happy New Year, Guy!!!