trump and his indictment

That’s exactly the point, now that their J6 narrative has been blown up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Anybody with one brain cell can tell that the footage of Jan6th was totally done by design. If it was truly real the footage would have resembled the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago. The Chicago Police kicked the shit out of the protesters they weren't opening doors and moving barricades for those idiots to enter the convention. Those that might have found their way inside eventually got the ass kicking of their life.
2018- Adult film star Stormy Daniels said in a statement on Tuesday the alleged affair with Donald Trump never occurred.
Keith Davidson, a lawyer for Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, confirmed the statement was authentic but didn't offer any further details. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/amid...ith-trump.html
Lol. Entertaining. Will he get a peep walk and cuffed while the secret service laughs I mean looks on? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Never thought about that.

*IF* he is actually served an arrest warrant, would they have the courtesy to be taken in sans chrome bracelets? If not, would they allow them to be cuffed from the front? And what would the SS detail job be? Stay in the cell with him if he is convicted and time is warranted?

Interesting imagery you bring about BM1
So focused on one man because the libs have nothing

This time you really got him
Never thought about that.

*IF* he is actually served an arrest warrant, would they have the courtesy to be taken in sans chrome bracelets? If not, would they allow them to be cuffed from the front? And what would the SS detail job be? Stay in the cell with him if he is convicted and time is warranted?

Interesting imagery you bring about BM1 Originally Posted by Precious_b
it wasnt original

he must be watching fox

guests on fox over the last three or four days mentioned the secret service and the nypd coordinating and how it might go
New rumor is they might not fetch him up tomorrow. Seems the Butt-Munch club may need a pacifier to hold them over. Might I suggest; continue with ya'lls circle jerking, as per usual, and remember to alternate between reaching right then left on 15 minute intervals, then on the hour, go onto all fours and toss each other's salad, remembering to switch off from clockwise to counter clockwise every 15 minutes and keep checking CNN-Lol on the half hour. Lord knows they badly need some viewers after all. Rinse and repeat.
it wasnt original

he must be watching fox

guests on fox over the last three or four days mentioned the secret service and the nypd coordinating and how it might go Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I don’t watch Fox.
New rumor is they might not fetch him up tomorrow. Seems the Butt-Munch club may need a pacifier to hold them over. Might I suggest; continue with ya'lls circle jerking, as per usual, and remember to alternate between reaching right then left on 15 minute intervals, then on the hour, go onto all fours and toss each other's salad, remembering to switch off from clockwise to counter clockwise every 15 minutes and keep checking CNN-Lol on the half hour. Lord knows they badly need some viewers after all. Rinse and repeat. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
New rumor? Lol. The original rumor was started by Trump. No one except him said Tuesday. There was no rumor, no leak just Trump being Trump.
Trump being Trump. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
When your star witness is Micheal Cohen, you don’t have much of a case;

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/159436
If the GOPe takes out Trump then destroying the GOPe becomes my primary goal.

Thanks, Maquis
Open your eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dABKrPE3bOQ

When your star witness is Micheal Cohen, you don’t have much of a case;

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/159436 Originally Posted by bambino

It's gonna be a helluva NYC Broadway sewer rat-eat-rat shit show to remember; for the next two generations to enjoy as the world comes to an end.

If the GOPe takes out Trump then destroying the GOPe becomes my primary goal.

Thanks, Maquis Originally Posted by Redhot1960

it wasnt original

he must be watching fox

guests on fox over the last three or four days mentioned the secret service and the nypd coordinating and how it might go Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I don’t watch Fox. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Really? I've stated the same as 1BM1 ad naseum.
Too bad foxy doesn't do news since there is so much more other things to cover. Ima sure some ding-a-ling will offer such.