All-time Best BBBJ?

SS
In alphabetical order:
Betzi
Crystal Kitty
PurplRose
SparklingJade

All three have never failed to make me bust a load. (CIM) SJ is the only spitter in the bunch. That doesn't bother me at all. What she does with it when I'm done doesn't matter to me!
supersasha
cher_elegance
sexylady8085
ladyjae
betzi
ms.peach quiver i am still shaking from it
ms.peach quiver i am still shaking from it Originally Posted by huskerfan

And peach's last 38 minutes.....
I give 38 minute Bj's now huh? is that right?

You might outa move this next lil tidbit to the BDSM forum cuz im taking this off topic and about to whip some pflugerbill ass

you think you're being cute with your passive agressive remarks about me?
we'll see how cute ya are when you find me on your doorstep drag'n ur little ass out from behind your computer and executin' an ass whippin' in your front yard and yes in front of every damn neighbor ya got.

Do ya really want your 15 minutes of fame to be ur ass whoopin' on You Tube? Ask anybody Im a video makin mother *^%$#

I don't give 38 minute bj's for the record. So for those of you who may have considered scheduling because of his or "her" comment...save ur money baby.

He claims he has seen me eons ago and that Im surely in my 50's by now I offered up some free pussy in return for him merely looking at my drivers license and seeing im 38 like what the hell I say I am. i dont give a shit if you think I look 80 whats important to me is that Im not perceived as a liar to all of you because that matters to me. . Plugerbill here sheepishly declined the offer. and now the pussy he didnt want for free he's trying to help sell "well Billy aren't u a lil darlin'?"
hell what I really meant to say was thank you. heck id rather say it in person... you home now?

Threats of violence are not allowed ..... consider yourself warned ..... tc2
To me which ever lady that is giving me a bbbj is the one thats the best!!!
ms.peach quiver i am still shaking from it Originally Posted by huskerfan
+1, huskerfan!

I was in Austin Wednesday afternoon and evening and I enjoyed not only her world class bbjtcimnqbs but many other things that keep me coming back. I am amazed anybody can get by with 30 minute sessions. I'm way too into sampling her many talents to get finished in 30 minutes especially when I'm mixing a little Biz with a lot of pleasure.

In fact, when we went out for drinks at Twin Peaks where we were waited on by a waitress who coulda been a Sloan Mischief's twin (except the Peach has better "Twin Peaks"). My GPS may be a closet lesbian" coz it told me to take a right when I knew we needed to turn left. It had to be trying to keep the Quiver Giver in the Braillemobile longer.

Review when I recover after driving weak-kneed all the way back to Dallas through all the thunderstorms.

Hey, is that ass kickin' video on You Tube yet? LOL - Now THAT'S funny!
Wicked Heather,and TaylorMaiden
oh and LISSA TAI were are you baby???????
  • Carl
  • 03-25-2010, 11:40 PM
I offered up some free pussy in return for him merely looking at my drivers license Originally Posted by peachquiver
You offered him free pussy? For just doing that?!?!?
Some guys have all the luck.

we'll see how cute ya are when you find me on your doorstep drag'n ur little ass out from behind your computer and executin' an ass whippin' in your front yard and yes in front of every damn neighbor ya got. Originally Posted by peachquiver
That sounds like a fetish session. If I were you, I'd charge him extra.
Hmmmm... How about:

(1) WickedHeather, and
(2) TaylorMaiden

and, yeah...there are more.... ;-)
And Peach.... I have no doubt that you are awesome! ;-)
Wow, I have no idea what is going on.

I thought she gave 40+ minute blow jobs...

AangBang
Oh, and I check ID's ALL the time. I would have a look at your's if the offer still stands....