So just when I was getting ready to fly out ..

she was like lets go to Labare!

............um ok lets go see faggots dance
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I used to dance there, and I am not gay.
Balls of fucking steel.
Jake in a g-string. The horrors . . .
Is it too late to throw my name in the hat??

Oh fuck it, I can't lie..........Got a call from Cercy Friday evening asking what the hell I was doing and if I wanted to meet her friend from Colorado when she arrives around midnight?

I've known Cercy for 4+ years and have had a lot of non-BCD fun with her and friends over that time, so I asked her if I would find her friend attractive? FUCK YEA was her response, I said call me when she gets in and tell me where to meet.

I met Cercy, her date, and friend at a club off of BW8 by IAH and lets just say we were the only minority..............but we had fun and ended up back at their hotel for some more drinks after we shut the place down.

Cercy's friend is HOT, she was right and everytime she went to the bathroom Cercy's telling me I better fuck her good and talking nasty just like she does so well. We hit it off really well but I really wasn't sure what was going to happen? We were having a lot of fun playing games, drinking, hanging out but I wasn't sure how far this was going to go. Her friend and I ended up leaving Cercy's room about 4:30am and going to her room. It was ON from the time the door closed and yes she is fun..... non-stop play for the next 2 1/2-3 hours!

And that's about all I have to say about that.........

Thank you Cercy and friend!! Originally Posted by mietk
Thancks for the review, Mr.Selfish.

Glad you had fun, mietk.
What a fucking night! I was Cercy's date. Her friend from Colarodo was hot!

I had to be at work, an hour away, at 5:30am. I was lucky enough to get half a day off. I was tired when I made the drive, was so excited to see Cercy again I left 3 hours early!.

We meet in the hotel parking lot where she granted me with a big hug and a kiss.

After she picked up her friend we checked in and went to bar off the beltway. I meet Cercy's friends date. Very easy going guy. All I will say is he has balls, b/c I would not have waited by myself at the bar!

MMMM DADDYCOCK!
You are such a good fucking time THANK YOU for the wonderful night STUD!

mmmmmm I masturbated remembering you ...your so good..THANK YOU!

AND

MIETK...THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HAVING BALLS OF STEEL!

No doubt, you are awesome I am sorry for the bar of choice it was not planned that you would be the only white boy there...lol!

It was packed with hott chocolate and LOUD Underground RAP.

But after a few shots I was up there on stage shaking it with all of them that was my kinky fantasy imagining all of them mmm using me and the two of you white boys tied up and forced to watch!!

hahaha..It did not happen though they were civil but in my dirty mind they were not!

MIETKE YOU KNOW YOU HAD FUN!

It was a freakin blast and here is something Mietk forgot to mention...when we went back to the hotel we were all sitting on the sofa drinking and cutting up ( I have a loud laugh) and my date brought music he is so purrfect..mmm

We hear a knock on the door and I was like "Oh shit"

It was the guest next door, I told him " Im sorry dude if are we being too loud we will tone it down"

He then saif " Um no my wife and I actually wanted to know if we could join ya"

FUCK YA!!!

So we shared the wine and she showed us her little tattoo on her belly I wanted to tear her clothes off but my civie gf might have freaked out she was hott and fun but not bi so I controlled myself until everyone left then my date and I kept going and going and going to the "music" until daylight.

IT WAS HOTT!

THANK YOU MY TRIP BEING DELAYED WAS ALL WORTH IT...
And Saturday was hott too!

It was a blast and MIETK....I will call you the next time I have another gf around you are so much FUN!

Thanks guys!

xoxo,
cercy
Shouldn't this a threADvertisement be in the ad section?

Booooooooo-hooooooooo!

Your handle is a contradiction...

Im getting ready to fly out of town how in the hell is this an ad?

Oh ok Im bragging that Mietke and Big ARE GREAT DATES!

?!??!?

chill DUDE!

And I hope someone fucks the crap out of you today!

Kisses,
Cercy
Negative, ibechill. If a poster uses the word, hot, 5 or more times, it can be posted in Co-ed. Any less than that, Ad section.
Meitk your review has been rejected for lack of details and comments in the BCD portion of your review.
Better luck next time. Lol
Now that's funny!
Guess you can't expect much from a newby review writer.
No ATTABOY
  • mietk
  • 02-15-2010, 10:01 PM
Meitk your review has been rejected for lack of details and comments in the BCD portion of your review.
Better luck next time. Lol Originally Posted by carkido45
Since it wasn't p4p it wasn't reviewable, YOU of all people should know that since YOU are the BAD BOY OF ASPD or is it eraps now?
Since it wasn't p4p it wasn't reviewable, YOU of all people should know that since YOU are the BAD BOY OF ASPD or is it eraps now? Originally Posted by mietk
I can not wait for that shit.
Since it wasn't p4p it wasn't reviewable, YOU of all people should know that since YOU are the BAD BOY OF ASPD or is it eraps now? Originally Posted by mietk
I was kidding Mietk NOW get your manpoosy WayWard off ME. Lol
I can't help it you are a handsome man.