DFW.GOLFER DIDNT PAY AND CLAIMED HIS CAR WAS STOLEN & CALLED POLICE TO MY INCALL TO GET AWAY

DWF aka Htking is KNOWN to rip chicks off and harass the shit out of them.

His car wasn't stolen.
If the car was really gone, it's probably wasn't stolen..but towed for illegal parking? As Gabrielle said, she offered him a ride home or to the "towing company"?
Sometimes I park at a nearby parking lot. This might've been the case that or he got dropped off if really confident she wouldn't ask for donations.
Friend are only a phone call away or taxi.
If the car was really gone, it's probably wasn't stolen..but towed for illegal parking? As Gabrielle said, she offered him a ride home or to the "towing company"? Originally Posted by samantha thom
What low life and giving middle-aged Asian men a bad rep.
Ip address can be changed and masked through proxy. Originally Posted by noober
Yeah this is the big high tech secret that isn't high tech and isn't a secret. And the reason that handles don't really mean shit.
Just curious, did you see him get into the cop car? If so I wonder where they took him.
is he on p411?
Maybe it was repossessed... What a looser!
What a douchebag!!!
  • yambs
  • 10-27-2016, 05:25 PM
revoke his asian card
Maybe my sense of humor is warped or something but I think it's kind of funny. This guy is making a legend of himself in eccie. He's like the boogie man for Dallas hookers.
Wow people are beyond assholes. I am sorry to hear this happened.
Wolfwhistle quote:
Maybe my sense of humor is warped or something but I think it's kind of funny. This guy is making a legend of himself in eccie. He's like the boogie man for Dallas hookers.

Kind of like you are for the AMP ladies in Houston ...
Not one damn bit funny.

Maybe my sense of humor is warped or something but I think it's kind of funny. This guy is making a legend of himself in eccie. He's like the boogie man for Dallas hookers. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
It astounds me that a man would go through all that folderol over a couple hundred dollars. What a jackass. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
+1000 and how is this Not an alert? No excuse for such behavior, he but her directly in danger! The turd has good taste Celestial and now GF, but needs to be put down quickly.