Hang on to your wallets

"Pssstttt..... YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE" ... left behind the perpetrator of 9/11, along with two unfinished and unfunded wars. Originally Posted by bigtex
And YOUR MAN ... ERRRR ..... "cleaned up" for him?

I think YOUR MAN announced he had defeated the terrorists .... "junior varsity"?

As YOUR MAN trashes U.S. police and starts DISARMING THEM!

May be YOUR MAN will have a sit down "chat' with the ENEMY over a beer:

Which one is you? The "cheerleader" or the quiet one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Psssttt..... Ask YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE ...
Psssttt..... Ask YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE ... Originally Posted by bigtex
My MAN isn't in the White House. YOURS IS! PROUD OF YOUR VOTE?

(Sarcasm) Just doing a splendid job on the war that is over .....

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...terror-is-over

"Obama: 'Global War on Terror' Is Over"

"The "Global War on Terror" is over, President Barack Obama announced Thursday, saying the military and intelligence agencies will not wage war against a tactic but will instead focus on a specific group of networks determined to destroy the U.S.

This shift in rhetoric accompanies new or updated efforts to defeat al-Qaida and its affiliates, the president said in a speech at the National Defense University within Washington, DC's Fort McNair. Al-Qaida in Pakistan and Afghanistan is on a "path to defeat," he said, so the U.S. must focus instead on al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula -- "the most active" in plotting against the U.S. -- homegrown violent extremism and unrest in the Arab world that leads to attacks like the assault on the Benghazi diplomatic post."

"Junior Varsity" ..... just arrived at the Super Bowl!!!!!!

Terrorists Lost 3 .... Good Guys Lost 17.

Bang Up Job (pardon the pun AND the sarcasm).... Keep up the good work Prez!

My MAN isn't in the White House. YOURS IS! PROUD OF YOUR VOTE?

(Sarcasm) Just doing a splendid job on the war that is over .....

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...terror-is-over

"Obama: 'Global War on Terror' Is Over"

"The "Global War on Terror" is over, President Barack Obama announced Thursday, saying the military and intelligence agencies will not wage war against a tactic but will instead focus on a specific group of networks determined to destroy the U.S.

This shift in rhetoric accompanies new or updated efforts to defeat al-Qaida and its affiliates, the president said in a speech at the National Defense University within Washington, DC's Fort McNair. Al-Qaida in Pakistan and Afghanistan is on a "path to defeat," he said, so the U.S. must focus instead on al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula -- "the most active" in plotting against the U.S. -- homegrown violent extremism and unrest in the Arab world that leads to attacks like the assault on the Benghazi diplomatic post."

"Junior Varsity" ..... just arrived at the Super Bowl!!!!!!

Terrorists Lost 3 .... Good Guys Lost 17.

Bang Up Job (pardon the pun AND the sarcasm).... Keep up the good work Prez!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexie lacking's man crush continues.
Lexie lacking's man crush continues. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pass. I have read too many negative reviews.