Israel Is Presently Committing War Crimes With Our Weapons and U.S. Taxpayers' Funds

I do say so and our inept Government is funding it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
more on that

as are Gov payed for some of the attack, then it should for some of the defense

Joe B in his wisdom is funding both sides of this cluster fuck
more on that

as are Gov payed for some of the attack, then it should for some of the defense

Joe B in his wisdom is funding both sides of this cluster fuck Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
First of all you can't have a War with just one Army. So the mission here is to get rid of the Palestinian population so the Zionist can occupy more land and move forward, and America is funding it. Hamas is just a tool of the Zionist. Also Israel wants to drag America into a War with Iran. The slaughter of Palestinians is provoking Iran. If Iran enters this conflict America will too.
First of all you can't have a War with just one Army. So the mission here is to get rid of the Palestinian population so the Zionist can occupy more land and move forward, and America is funding it. Hamas is just a tool of the Zionist. Also Israel wants to drag America into a War with Iran. The slaughter of Palestinians is provoking Iran. If Iran enters this conflict America will too. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Palestinian, ifs funny how no one wants them, no matter which side ya on or just nearby
Palestinian, ifs funny how no one wants them, no matter which side ya on or just nearby Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nobody wants Zionist Jews either. But the problem is prior to 1947 Palestine was predominantly occupied by Arabs. The following clip is a brief history. Israel is an apartheid State pure and simple.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iZfV2aA8zj4X/
what are you, a dumb American who goes to Rome and looks for and finds a McDonalds for its "unbelievably awesome" coffee? sure sounds like that. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Ah, I really hate it when people are too dense to understand how to use the quote tools. Yes, that's it, when you've shown your ass with your stupid ideas, it's always better to insult someone and talk about coffee in Rome.

go fuck yourself sir. i'm sure you're ok with killing every Palestinian. because Palestinians are less than humans. go ahead and say it, or be a spineless pussy which i know you are. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Oh, they're human alright, just not the kind you want moving into your neighborhood. Again, I will ask you... Do you think slaughtering children, raping women, and burning people to death is an acceptable course of action in pursuit of political goals? You call me names but can't answer yes to what you so clearly believe is acceptable.

I won't bother responding to the rest since. You don't know how to use the quote tool and so there's no real point of arguing with you...

cause whatshis name was pretty frickin offensive to me. not the kind of shit you say in a bar unless you wanna get your ass beat. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to cause you any offense. But I understand that reality can be pretty shocking when you've lived your life in a vaccum of intelligence. Good to know you're an internet tough guy, ready to beat someone ass in a bar.
Nobody wants Zionist Jews either Originally Posted by Levianon17
Like whom? You?

I respectfully request you observe the line you’re about to cross.
Like whom? You?

I respectfully request you observe the line you’re about to cross. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You mean that line of truth that scares most people.?
You mean that line of truth that scares most people.? Originally Posted by Levianon17
ahhhhh ????
Whaaaaaaaa?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2023, 07:14 PM
Ah, I really hate it when people are too dense to understand how to use the quote tools. Yes, that's it, when you've shown your ass with your stupid ideas, it's always better to insult someone and talk about coffee in Rome.

Oh, they're human alright, just not the kind you want moving into your neighborhood. Again, I will ask you... Do you think slaughtering children, raping women, and burning people to death is an acceptable course of action in pursuit of political goals? You call me names but can't answer yes to what you so clearly believe is acceptable.

I won't bother responding to the rest since. You don't know how to use the quote tool and so there's no real point of arguing with you...

I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to cause you any offense. But I understand that reality can be pretty shocking when you've lived your life in a vaccum of intelligence. Good to know you're an internet tough guy, ready to beat someone ass in a bar. Originally Posted by texassapper
so then it's fair to say you support war crimes committed with your tax dollars. congratulations.
and don't call me sweetheart.
i decided to be diplomatic. sorry i went off on you.
yes Hamas is to blame for all the war crimes.
yes Hamas is to blame for all the war crimes. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I am curious, what do you consider to be a War Crime?
so then it's fair to say you support war crimes committed with your tax dollars. congratulations.
and don't call me sweetheart.
i decided to be diplomatic. sorry i went off on you. Originally Posted by pxmcc

No, it's fair to say you started a thread with the intent to label anyone who doesn't agree with you as "supporting war crimes". so define war crimes and be specific.

condemning Hamas for a unprovoked and vicious attack then trying to claim Israel's response is "war crimes" is laughable.

I am curious, what do you consider to be a War Crime? Originally Posted by Levianon17

I am curious, what do you consider to be proof of "Israeli genocide" and no "opinion" pieces on bitchute from some extremist isn't proof.
and don't call me sweetheart. i decided to be diplomatic. sorry i went off on you.
Originally Posted by pxmcc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo7qoonzTCE?si=AY-G44Kxq8BRg42Q

There's a time to be diplomatic. There's a time to go nuclear on someone. And then there's a time just to be silly. Just don't be sorry.

Don't post under the influence.

I remember going "off" on our esteemed board member Tiny (Chiquito). I regretted it, but was not sorry. His funny bone was broken the day he was poking fun at me. I overreacted.

Back on topic: Hamas is to blame for their own war crimes. Not all war crimes. Just sayin'.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2023, 09:13 PM
No, it's fair to say you started a thread with the intent to label anyone who doesn't agree with you as "supporting war crimes". so define war crimes and be specific.

condemning Hamas for a unprovoked and vicious attack then trying to claim Israel's response is "war crimes" is laughable.

I am curious, what do you consider to be proof of "Israeli genocide" and no "opinion" pieces on bitchute from some extremist isn't proof. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Collective punishments are War Crimes under the 4th Geneva Convention. Ordering 2 million people to leave their homes is a collective punishment. Launching airstrikes at ambulances is a collective punishment. And continued airstrikes without trying to avoid civilian casualties is a collective punishment. Here is the text from the 4th Geneva Convention:

"No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited. Pillage is prohibited. Reprisals against protected persons and their property are prohibited.
https://ihl-databases.icrc.org › articl...
Geneva Convention (IV) on Civilians, 1949 - Article 33 - IHL Treaties"

so what is Israel supposed to do? go kill bad guys door to door, house to house, tunnel to tunnel. we did it in Iraq and Afghanistan, so it can be done. but right now Israel is showing contempt for the lives of innocent Palestinians with these unrestricted airstrikes that are killing hundreds of civilian Palestinians a day, with a high percentage being children.

as a policy matter, Israel's conduct is self-defeating. for every terrorist they kill, they will create 3 more due to the manner in which they are conducting the war. we should pull funds and support unless and until Israel abides by the international laws of war.

Hamas and Islamic Jihad are not the same as civilians who live in Gaza and the West Bank.

i stipulate that Hamas has committed unspeakable war crimes. but one war crime does not excuse another.

to EccieUser: diplomacy is a choice which i am now making. going off on someone like i did is undiplomatic. because i want to change course going forward, that's why i apologized. was it only me? no, but i can only control my own actions, so that's what i'm going to focus on. i certainly didn't have to take the bait i was offered.