Pussy VS. Greek

Sometimes during a session I get so turned on... I'm like.. "Oh my god.. stick it in my ass... baby..." Love when I really crave it.
Sometimes during a session I get so turned on... I'm like.. "Oh my god.. stick it in my ass... baby..." Love when I really crave it. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Now you're singing my song!
Get ready baby... mama's coming for ya
Sometimes during a session I get so turned on... I'm like.. "Oh my god.. stick it in my ass... baby..." Love when I really crave it. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
To answer the OP.....this!!!

Pussy is great, oral is awesome, surprise buttsecks is effing delicious!
AMEN Diomidis
I prefer Pussy over Greek......For a change, howeveer, I won't mind Greek once in a while....
I really wasn't into greek until Chloe Marie started offering it. Have seen her twice in the last two months and have finished in her bottom both times. Really enjoyed it.
  • bbkid
  • 11-22-2011, 06:52 AM
Pussy was made for fucking. Asshole was made for..............
  • laver
  • 11-22-2011, 10:39 AM
I go for the greek! There is nothing better than a tight ass hole! I also like a good hand job with some prostate massage performed on me!
Pussy. I have no desire to visit the waste treatment plant when the amusement park is right next door. Yes, I stole this joke.
Greek is great! If its not on the menu or is too expensive, Pussy is great! Blowjobs are great! HJs are great! IT'S ALL GREAT!
Yes, but sometimes

O U C H ! ! !

Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Pussy is the best and Greek is lovely
IMHO, Greek is overrated. Yes, I like it, pursue it and engage it, but it is NOT because it feels "tighter" (and no, I am not small by any means ), it is the mental stimulation of doing the "taboo" that makes it hot and exciting. Certainly it feels different to the female at various degrees, but for the male the physical "feeling" is not different than that pussy. Yes, many will come out and say that is not the case, ok whatever, you know it is. I also know there are many out there that have experienced in numerous ocassions what I have experienced, "am I really in there? because it feels the same". I have been "priviledged" to have deflowered a few back doors and stand by what I state. Are there ones that feel tighter than another? well yes of course, just like there are tighter pussies, and actually I have felt a few tighter pussies that greek.