A Big Thank you

Yeah girl let's do this! Originally Posted by daltxm4f
you say that til I end up puking on one of you because I am so nervous... Originally Posted by lil_michelle
I don't mind being patient if you want to give it a try.

(music playin)
"...Let me take you to a place nice and quiet
There ain't no one there to interrupt ain't gotta rush
I just wanna take it nice and slow.."
It sounds like you have a long line forming Michelle, so why don't we just have a raffle when you decide...HAHAHA!!! I want my name in the hat!!

Hope it all works out and good luck!
I'll take that chance. It's not like you'd be the first.

Plus, I'd feed you drinks...that'll either calm you down or give you an excuse. Originally Posted by TinMan
LOL.. I don't think I should be drunk right out of the gate! LOL

Awww, that was really sweet. I can tell that you have a good heart.. Best wishes on your journey in life.. Originally Posted by Adrianna Love
Thank you Adrianne - that made me smile

I'd call it an honor, to be your first or one of your first AND I am enough of a gentleman if we were naked and a fraction of an inch away from entering you, and you changed your mind, I'd be 'ok we can try again some other date, or just have the honor of knowing you' then go home and finish myself off. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
LOL... that is a very sweet offer.. I would just die of embarrassment!! You are very kind and I will make sure to keep you posted. Thank you for being so sweet.

I'm not. Once the clothes come off we better be doing the nasty. I can get spurned at home. Originally Posted by TinMan
Tinman, I understand and admire your honesty

I don't mind being patient if you want to give it a try.

(music playin)
"...Let me take you to a place nice and quiet
There ain't no one there to interrupt ain't gotta rush
I just wanna take it nice and slow.."
Originally Posted by daltxm4f

NICE!!!

It sounds like you have a long line forming Michelle, so why don't we just have a raffle when you decide...HAHAHA!!! I want my name in the hat!!

Hope it all works out and good luck! Originally Posted by slickwilly_b
ROFL... good idea! I am kinda surprised at you guys being willing to TOFTT..lol Consider your name added to the hat
I'd stop you before you got plastered. Falling down drunks are no fun. The secret is finding that perfect point where sex sounds like a good idea, and you still have the motor skills to do it.
yes she really seems like a genuine sweetheart. Love to meet her someday
I'm sure you are as sweet, etc., etc., etc., as everyone has posted.

However, you might consider the fact that such posts by someone who is not actually a verified provider (yet) looks suspiciously like market development ads. That, of course, wouldn't be very fair the ladies who are verified providers and therefore can not place adds in coed.

Just an opinion of course.
I'd stop you before you got plastered. Falling down drunks are no fun. The secret is finding that perfect point where sex sounds like a good idea, and you still have the motor skills to do it. Originally Posted by TinMan
sounds like a good plan .lol
yes she really seems like a genuine sweetheart. Love to meet her someday Originally Posted by after_midnight07
Aww.. thank you for saying that. It depends on who you ask on how sweet I am though. My x might not agree..lol

I'm sure you are as sweet, etc., etc., etc., as everyone has posted.

However, you might consider the fact that such posts by someone who is not actually a verified provider (yet) looks suspiciously like market development ads. That, of course, wouldn't be very fair the ladies who are verified providers and therefore can not place adds in coed.

Just an opinion of course. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I apologize if I posted in the wrong place or if it seems I am marketing. I truly just wanted to thank both the providers and hobbiest for their help and kindness. If it came across as anything other, then I am sorry. Especially to any providers I may have offended. Whether I become a provider or not, I wanted to tell them thank you. I will not do it again, thank you for letting me know it was wrong. I won't know unless someone tells me.

Wooo hoooo!!!!! Hey....we're gonna need a bigger hat!!! Dammit!!

Good luck girl!!

Wooo hoooo!!!!! Hey....we're gonna need a bigger hat!!! Dammit!!

Good luck girl!! Originally Posted by slickwilly_b

lol

I would like to request to close this thread. I never meant to give the appearance of marketing as mentioned above and do not wish to offend any of the providers. I really am sorry if I did.

thank you modifier gods
closed at the request of the OP.