since we can not comment on our reviews

i just stumbled across this and am entirely neutral, but it makes me wonder what i've always wondered….how different would reviews be if the girls could see them?
Perhaps they should just create a review forum where providers review clients.
LOL
  • !VI!
  • 12-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Perhaps they should just create a review forum where providers review clients.
LOL Originally Posted by ValenTX
that would be so fun
So how does your "scale" work? Wondering minds would love to know. It may be a common theme that is not well known.
@WP. I realize you don't need any help. I'll PM you about lunch or dinner later. Pick my brain? It may be slim pickens.
Wulf_Princess: Wow! You have a fire that I love! Your a go-getter and speak from your mind! If I was closer to you I would love to meet up. I want to feel the heat from your fire! Lol! And yes, I'm serious!
How can you be so certain you've never seen those guys commenting in your reviews?

Most don't have matching Eccie and P411 handles. I presume you do alot of scheduling solely via p411 as most do.

Also, for every white knight here applauding your feisty attitude there are dozens of potential clients possibly crossing you off their lists.

You may see it as defending yourself but honestly it comes off as classless
that would be so fun Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I've suggested something like that before quite some time back (a way for providers to review/hobbyists). It was frowned upon.
Most hobbyists were worried their review claims of wild marathon exploits might not weather the storm of reality. My intent in suggesting it back then wasn't about performance and more about safety and consideration (decency).

I still think it should be done because as a net result (benefit) it would surely level the review playing field between hobbyist/provider.

I've suggested something like that before quite some time back (a way for providers to review/hobbyists). It was frowned upon.
Most hobbyists were worried their review claims of wild marathon exploits might not weather the storm of reality. My intent in suggesting it back then wasn't about performance and more about safety and consideration (decency).

I still think it should be done because as a net result (benefit) it would surely level the review playing field between hobbyist/provider.

Originally Posted by SD2011
Not a good idea because it will lead to providers saying, he had a big cock or a small cock etc and then other hobbyist would shy away least they find out that they couldnt satisfy her after reading that the other guy did. This is the fastest way for your business to go up in smoke
Cathrine, respect is a two way street, sweetie. Good manners can be expected; respect has to be earned.
Not a good idea because it will lead to providers saying, he had a big cock or a small cock etc and then other hobbyist would shy away least they find out that they couldnt satisfy her after reading that the other guy did. This is the fastest way for your business to go up in smoke Originally Posted by macbeth1000
I know... that was one of the reasons given last time I suggested it (I do understand those fears although I don't feel them myself = I'm pretty much what I am, so what the heck).
I know... that was one of the reasons given last time I suggested it (I do understand those fears although I don't feel them myself = I'm pretty much what I am, so what the heck). Originally Posted by SD2011
I think it is a great idea. Maybe it would tame some of the assholes here. It may actually improve the girls business, at least for the honest ones, it would eliminate the cheap, obnoxious, disrespectful guys from making an appointment with them.

Go get em, wulfie, some of these guys need to hear what you are saying.
Maybe a modified review for the hobbiest with:

No shows reports.

Obnoxious behavior.

Stalking.

Alerts.

Should be linked to Hobbiest profile.

OR. Let provider post on their reviews.

Don't live in fear, if you have nothing to hide why would you worry. One bad review from a provider shouldn't hurt your rep any more than the it should hurt a providers business.

Just my .02.
  • Brot
  • 12-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Interesting to me that a chick railing against a lot of bad reviews has brought the discussion around to this point.
  • !VI!
  • 12-08-2013, 07:37 AM
Maybe a modified review for the hobbiest with:

No shows reports.

Obnoxious behavior.

Stalking.

Alerts.

Should be linked to Hobbiest profile.

OR. Let provider post on their reviews.

Don't live in fear, if you have nothing to hide why would you worry. One bad review from a provider shouldn't hurt your rep any more than the it should hurt a providers business.

Just my .02. Originally Posted by Remote
can we make this a thing?