Newports

Stig is gearing up for the apocalypse. Makes his own beer, wine, cigarettes. Buying more guns. Any blow up dolls yet? Originally Posted by bambino
Hey, what's wrong with having more than one hobby?
I just ordered one. We'll see if it works... Originally Posted by Big Stig
I use Criss Cross tobacco in the blue bag. You can blend in anything you want. For tubes, I use Texas Roll Em. They're all about the same except for the price. Zig Zag is good but cost about a buck more for a box of 200. Hope you ordered the T2 machine. The Premier machines suck.
Newports or any menthols increase the intensity and feeling of any high. Originally Posted by Chefmc
It's the nicotine. It potentiates the release of beta-endorphins. Combined with its capacity to increase the metabolism(of psychotropic alkaloids), drug users that state smoking or chewing tobacco increases a high aren't spewing urban myth.
That all having been said, I don't care for menthol cigarettes. I smoke the cheap shit.
I smoke the cheap shit. Originally Posted by Minka Fox
My kinda girl, I love you
I quit smoking years ago but still always carry a couple packs of Newport 100's in the car so i'm ready for the request lol
Bet ya 2 bucks it was Marlboro. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Really?

You of all people should know better.

YOU were one of the reasons I couldn't find my Nat Sherman's around.

Buying up every pack when you found them.......

Not like a lot of us had the good taste to smoke the good ones...

And before anyone asks....or ASSumes.

Non Menthol.
Really?

You of all people should know better.

YOU were one of the reasons I couldn't find my Nat Sherman's around.

Buying up every pack when you found them.......

Not like a lot of us had the good taste to smoke the good ones...

And before anyone asks....or ASSumes.

Non Menthol. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
LMAO! Well I do tend to buy up all the Nats when I find them somewhere, so it probably is me.

I got my Top-o-matic machine on Friday and had to try it out. After a couple tries, I figured it out. I rolled up a bunch using some McClelland Blue Mountain tobacco and they were just short of incredible. Not a Newport mind you, but pretty good. Since I have a bunch of different tobaccos I've been acquiring over the years, I'm looking forward to experimenting.
Not a Newport mind you, but pretty good. Originally Posted by Big Stig

It's a good hobby, enjoy my friend
LMAO! Well I do tend to buy up all the Nats when I find them somewhere, so it probably is me.

I got my Top-o-matic machine on Friday and had to try it out. After a couple tries, I figured it out. I rolled up a bunch using some McClelland Blue Mountain tobacco and they were just short of incredible. Not a Newport mind you, but pretty good. Since I have a bunch of different tobaccos I've been acquiring over the years, I'm looking forward to experimenting. Originally Posted by Big Stig

you still didnt answer bams' question about the blow up dolls stig

my guess is there are probably a few heavily used ones in the closet
I know nothing about blow up dolls.

Sorry.
I know nothing about blow up dolls.

Sorry. Originally Posted by Big Stig
You didn't roll your own cigs till recently. I'm guessing a BU doll is better than the local fare.