Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?

Apparently you overlooked the humor I added to this debating thread and " I'm right and your wrong bc etc. etc" ... debate ended for me in high school. There was no need to look for a rebuttal to a mere youtube song link that I said reminded me of dancing at XTC. But what gives. I collect appointments not rebuttals. Please Olivia, don't address me again because I could mention butterflies and I'd get an argument or at least some attempt at intricate explanation. Im' here for fun. I know you're the OP and I am the one who posted, but shit I wasn't expecting passionate lashes and whips.

Thank You. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I can assure you I am not the OP of this thread. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

What does that matter? Eva don't mind Ol Ho, according to her she is the do all and end all to any matter, and if you don't agree with her your words are automatically shit. That's how she rolls. I wouldn't take it personally, it says way more about her than you.
It's just a word. If I am a whore I am a damn good one.
I've been called a number of names in this board and I'm only offended if it isn't true.
^^ 2 new targets for hypocritical hate... Watch out ladies.

Her MOs. Know them.

1. Believe what I believe or you are the enemy.

2. You whores better get along or I'll beat the living shit out of you.

3. There can only be one cunt here. ~Betty White

I haven't seen a fourth one. Yet.
Can we just all compromise and believe or do it my way.
Why does everybody have to be so darn hard headed.
Fuckin Whores
It's just a word. If I am a whore I am a damn good one. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Atta girl. Your a thin Ho too. I like that in my HOs.

what about this pumpkin shaped whore? does this count?

what about this pumpkin shaped whore? does this count? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
She's a lot thinner than you, is that what you're looking for? Or, do you do the posting for LD and you're a real stud?
TFF
TFF Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
So, what's your handle pimp daddy?
TFF x 2
It's just a word. If I am a whore I am a damn good one. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
I've been called a number of names in this board and I'm only offended if it isn't true. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
That's My Whores right there lol
Taint is a nice word. Taint is about understanding and exploration.
Fuckin Whores Originally Posted by bambino
Fucking Whores not Fuckin whores. ;-)