Trump made a hole in one before Georgia rally!!!

The Ukrainian ambassador can help you out so you will know what Trump was up to. He and his pal Rudy.

There are plenty of taped phone calls Trump made to Georgia. "Find a few votes. Just enough so I win the election." Originally Posted by VitaMan
Are you convinced of their authenticity?
Are you convinced of their authenticity? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Do you meant Trump and Rudy?
Do you meant Trump and Rudy? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No the phone calls Trump supposedly made.
The Ukrainian ambassador can help you out so you will know what Trump was up to. Originally Posted by VitaMan
So Bitten wants everyone "in the know" in Ukraine slaughtered by the Russians because of Trump? And all this time I understood it was Hunter he's been protecting, not Trump~! What a Dad! And Bitten got the money! The fools who voted for Bitten should go to school on that switch!
I bet you wished that no one did the research on this. Martin Greenberg reportedly made a hole in one in 2010 at a Trump charity tournament. Now, I say reportedly for two reasons; Greenberg refuses to verify the account and, according to the course rules, any shot had to be more than 150 yards. For whatever reason, the hole from the tee was less than 150 yards. So, any other shot on the course would have netted a million dollars but this hole was a gimme. There was a lawsuit, but this isn't about that, this is about was a legitimate hole in one made during a Trump tournament? The answer seems to be NO because of the distance and the previous rule.

So, I'm going to say...mostly false and give you one Pinocchio. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Guess you didn't read the article. Article states:

"The contest’s rules stipulated that the shot had to travel at least 150 yards, and according to The Post, tournament organizers had set up the tee short of the mark."

Speaking of research, "...Now, I say..." comment is just juicy full of supporting links. But no need for that. Million wasn't paid out for a distance that course officials had set the mark. What Greenburg states or doesn't I don't know. Just that he made the shot from where they said to drop the ball and go for it. Intentionally setting the distance short would reveal another layer of how low people go to welch on their word.
... Nice try there, Pinoke, - but yer STILL wrong.

### Salty
Like that 7+ hour gap in the WH phone log on 1/6, you have no support for what you post.

Show me where I wrongly posted from the article I linked.
... If Greenburg refused to verify the account...
Then he may not have won. ... YOU remembered where
a fellow made a shot and blah, blah, blah...

Looks like he didn't --- and as I stated, Pinoke - you're wrong.

### Salty
So Bitten wants everyone "in the know" in Ukraine slaughtered by the Russians because of Trump? And all this time I understood it was Hunter he's been protecting, not Trump~! What a Dad! And Bitten got the money! The fools who voted for Bitten should go to school on that switch! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What a screw up you are. But entertaining. Just be careful what you step on in your front yard.
trump's hole in one
00:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lRNq32VwE Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

the GOAT shows how it's done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUPPnVo0CII
Like that 7+ hour gap in the WH phone log on 1/6, you have no support for what you post. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Are you personally aware of any "gaps"? And most importantly ...

Are you personally aware that Trump had anything to do with it ...

...if there even is a gap?

But that doesn't matter to you and the AntiTrumpers, does it?

You know ... they TRUTH!

BTW: I have lots of "gaps" in my phone usage during a regular work day. It's natural.
Are you convinced of their authenticity? Originally Posted by Levianon17
As soon as he heard the rumor he was "convinced" of their existence and he was also "convinced" they were nefarious.

After all ... Trump is a White guy.
What a screw up you are. But entertaining. Just be careful what you step on in your front yard. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You been scouting out where I live? You really need a life. Do you have a "front yard"?