Can not find oklahoma

It seems that as long as a person doesn't mention specific details it could still be done . Still a free speech issue.
How do they define this “illegal review” in the new Oklahoma law that makes it illegal in Oklahoma! Is it based on where the illegal sex act(s) took place? Is it based on where the reviewer was located when he logged on and posted his review? Are there any legal loopholes? (i.e. If I wait until I’m on a computer with an IP address that clearly puts it in Kansas before posting my review, etc.? What if I use a VPN?)

I’m also not sure how they would go about enforcing this. Are they going to intercept text messages, record you coming and going from a providers incall location, get pics of your car tag? I can’t imagine them waiting until the deed is done to arrest you. Then, would they say “let’s wait a week or two to see if they write a review, so we can nail them on two charges if they do”? Would they read reviews, then subpoena your login details from the site, and then charge you? Would they also charge you with the prostitution charge, and call your review an admission?

It’s hard to imagine how the enforcement would work. It’s also hard to imagine them spending a lot of money and charging a lot of guys, to enforce this.
rubmaps.ch Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
Thank you.
Soooo. If Oklahoma copied a Texas Law…. Why is TEXAS not gone as well?!? Jus thought to enquirer

I think you're right. Oklahoma admitted it copied Texas Law, in making solicitation a Felony. The legal theory is ridiculous, though. They have to assume trafficking, and when you do that, the policy must be to consider Prostitutes innocent victims. Which means heavy streetwalking in cities, because the criminality is completely shifted to Johns.

Fosta-Sesta was supposed to do Federally, what Oklahoma is attempting on the State level. Remember that law led to the elimination of pics and ads here. I haven't heard of a single application of that law, in the 5 years since it passed.

Texas will probably copy Oklahoma, regarding the review illegality. Might take a while, since our Attorney General is currently suspended, under indictment for numerous crimes. The Dude pointing fingers is the biggest criminal of all. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Soooo. If Oklahoma copied a Texas Law…. Why is TEXAS not gone as well?!? Jus thought to enquirer Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
Because Oklahoma went a step further. They copied Texas, making solicitation a felony, but also made it a crime to post a review. Texas doesn't have the review penalty.
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2023, 09:09 PM
It's gonna be time to take everything to the dark Web
what site is ch2?
Thank You for the clarity, Chung Tran!

Because Oklahoma went a step further. They copied Texas, making solicitation a felony, but also made it a crime to post a review. Texas doesn't have the review penalty. Originally Posted by Chung Tran