Bust in Pittsburgh

Be very cautious when posting links for arrest reports. If by chance the person linked in a news article is a member here, that will result in a one year ban for outing. Originally Posted by dj8rocks

Just for clarification, you don't know if they are members here. If they did happen to be a member here and that post was RTM'd by one of the people named in that report, you would earn a 6 month vacation for Outing.

Is it worth the chance?
Originally Posted by dj8rocks
So is it six months or one year???

And does it really need to be RTM'd by the offended party??? That doesn't sound right....
Did another bust happen this weekend? What is safe anymore
Did another bust happen this weekend? What is safe anymore Originally Posted by Tailgatetony
I heard over ten busts off LC and EB last week. Hard to believe these sites are still up. Maybe there’s a reason they are???????
I heard over ten busts off LC and EB last week. Hard to believe these sites are still up. Maybe there’s a reason they are??????? Originally Posted by bambino
Would not surprise me in the least if they're found to be in collusion with le
Operation Cross Country. But don’t be fooled it’s not really about trafficking at all.

Cops are on every site. Even verified on p411. If a site is taken over by a federal agency, they typically have a pop up that states such, to scare the shit out of everybody.
Operation Cross Country. But don’t be fooled it’s not really about trafficking at all.

Cops are on every site. Even verified on p411. If a site is taken over by a federal agency, they typically have a pop up that states such, to scare the shit out of everybody. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl

I would think they would maintain the site to collect information that can be used against whomever. Personally, I don't think they'd spend much time or effort on the regular "Johns." I would think they'd focus on the pimps and traffickers first, but you never know I guess.
I have heard preferred 411 is going down hill. Now they have let the fox settle in the chicken coop?
I would think they would maintain the site to collect information that can be used against whomever. Personally, I don't think they'd spend much time or effort on the regular "Johns." I would think they'd focus on the pimps and traffickers first, but you never know I guess. Originally Posted by relaxedman
When Eros was raided, the Feds put up a “this site has been seized by the federal government.” On the front page. I’m not entirely sure but I do believe they are required to do so.
When Eros was raided, the Feds put up a “this site has been seized by the federal government.” On the front page. I’m not entirely sure but I do believe they are required to do so. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I recall seeing that on backpage but not on Eros.
I don’t recall seeing any warnings when Kruman infiltrated Indys and engineered the Cleveland bust. But I think he worked for local LE.
I recall seeing that on backpage but not on Eros. Originally Posted by sjomonty
I remember a short time when that was up on Eros. Didn't last long.
That was local not federal. And the site was never taken over.
That wasn’t local not federal. And the site was never taken over. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I know the site wasn’t taken over. I said infiltrated. What’s to say Local LE hasn’t infiltrated the local sites? Or ECCIE. There wouldn’t be any warnings. Which makes it more dangerous. They could uncover Federal crimes too.