Trump Recent Kill Count Up to 31

Yeah, and after Fifty Three Years the Liberals are naming the guy behind it all Donald J. Trump, right? Originally Posted by Levianon17
:mf_viole nt01::mf_violent 01:
:mf_viole nt01::mf_violent 01: Originally Posted by matchingmole
So at the tender age of 19 Donald Trump was the master mind of Mass Shooting Violence. What shall we do about it?
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 03:42 PM
L17 - One cannot convince DPST's of anything not of their idiotology.

They truly believe their nonsense.
to Borrow- Debate and Facts are Futile.

let them nominate a far Leftist Marxist for 202 - and let Kalifornia and NY secede to Venezuela.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 03:43 PM
SomeOne needs to quit stalking SomeOne else... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if YR has a problem - the RTM button is your friend.

let the Mods decide who is stalking Whom.

Be my guest - Please!!!!!!
L17 - One cannot convince DPST's of anything not of their idiotology.

They truly believe their nonsense.
to Borrow- Debate and Facts are Futile.

let them nominate a far Leftist Marxist for 202 - and let Kalifornia and NY secede to Venezuela. Originally Posted by oeb11
Hahahaha, I swear I am trying to understand their level of ignorance. Maybe there is a clinical term for it.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 04:16 PM
DPST Syndrome.
Characterized by :
Excessive posting on topics of which they are ignorant
Ability to Ignore facts and replace with 'I feel it should be that Way"
Idiotology Above Alles
Spouting Racism labels - while ignoring their own Racism
Hypocrisy
Embracing violence on behalf of DPST causes - ala AntiFa
Screaming bloody murder about any self-defense from DPST violence as Racism.
Inability to discern truth from DPST party lies

i coverd a few of the Syndrome characteristics
Other posters are welcome to further define the DPST Syndrome.
So at the tender age of 19 Donald Trump was the master mind of Mass Shooting Violence. What shall we do about it? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Who said he was?
Some of you tend to forget this shooting spree shit started in Columbine high school. {Colorado}
Bill Clinton was in office. Not Trump.
One other thing I don't understand is why you think this is all Trumps fault. Originally Posted by R.M.
Austin 1966 was when it started
Who said he was? Originally Posted by matchingmole
I am under the impression by some of these post and the title of this thread that somehow Trump has a direct connection to these shootings.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 05:24 PM
DPST's definitely believe Trump caused all the shootings- even Pre - 2016.

I anticipate One will blame Trump for John Wilkes Boothe's actions at Ford Theater.

And the rest will pile on in Agreement!
Austin 1966 was when it started Originally Posted by matchingmole
Unfortunately not even close.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sarahweinma...first-modern-m

On August 13, 1903, Gilbert Twigg opened fire during a concert in Winfield, Kansas, killing nine and injuring dozens. There was no motive, and no one had ever seen anything like it before, or for decades after. Yet it's the archetype for the kind of tragedy we see so frequently now.
Then I don't even know how you classify the era of the gansters in the 20's and 30's.

Is the Feb 14th, 1929 St. Valentines day massacre considered a "mass shooting"?

Then in 1949 this, which many seem to classify as the first modern day mass shooting.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ory-180956927/
SomeOne needs to quit stalking SomeOne else... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re correct for once. Take your own advice.
Austin 1966 was when it started Originally Posted by matchingmole

uh no there have been mass shooting before that. but the 1966 UT Tower shootings were the first to get national attention. i'll give you that.
SomeOne needs to read RM's post above regarding DPST garden spots Chicago and Baltimore
Fit with the DPST narrative????? Originally Posted by oeb11
Lmao. Most DTDS haven’t even left thier living rooms. Why don’t you admit you couldn’t even point to Baltimore on a map
Let alone pretend to know what’s happening in these cities. DTDS scardy cats. Lmao
Lmao. Most DTDS haven’t even left thier living rooms. Why don’t you admit you couldn’t even point to Baltimore on a map
Let alone pretend to know what’s happening in these cities. DTDS scardy cats. Lmao
Originally Posted by themystic

Would wager you have never visited Ft McHenry in Baltimore and stood on its famous ramparts.