Portland burning

Yep, I wouldn’t put it past any of you Trump Turds to go into CA and OR and deliberately set ablaze fires that kill people and ruin lives.

I call it domestic terrorism and I Believe most if not all of you would do that.
And I would expect your ultra corrupt thieving gangster boss Trump, to encourage you all to do that.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind, because you Trump cult members are as evil as it gets...
Just makes me wonder why you HATE this country so much. And that you would intentionally murder folks. All because they want Trump out of office
Is it for kicks ? You’re all very sick and twisted. Shame on all of you Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
If a country had too many people like you it wouldn't be much of a country.
meanwhile in Kalifornica ..

Exasperated California Gov. Rips Climate Deniers As West Coast Burns

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/calif...211937597.html

Sarah Ruiz-Grossman
September 11, 2020, 4:19 PM CDT

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) made an exasperated plea for people not to “debate” the reality of climate change, as his state experiences record-breaking heat and devastating wildfires.

“This is a climate damn emergency,” Newsom said, standing amid the ashes of the North Complex fire in Oroville in Northern California. The fire is one of 28 major blazes currently raging across the state — four of which are among the 10 largest wildfires in state history.

“I’m a little bit exhausted that we have to continue to debate this issue,” Newsom said of climate change, standing in Butte County, the same county that suffered the Camp fire in 2018 — the deadliest in state history — only to face massive fires again this year.

“The debate is over on climate change,” Newsom added. “Just come to the state of California.”

if you say so

BAHHAAAAAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 06:04 AM
Yep, I wouldn’t put it past any of you Trump Turds to go into CA and OR and deliberately set ablaze fires that kill people and ruin lives.

I call it domestic terrorism and I Believe most if not all of you would do that.
And I would expect your ultra corrupt thieving gangster boss Trump, to encourage you all to do that.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind, because you Trump cult members are as evil as it gets...
Just makes me wonder why you HATE this country so much. And that you would intentionally murder folks. All because they want Trump out of office
Is it for kicks ? You’re all very sick and twisted. Shame on all of you Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

Garter snake - look in a mirror at your own Hatred You Spew!
Get some professional help
hating Whitey - while you 'Vote Biden" - yeah - Hypocrite to your own OBLM racist , segregation loving and gay loving terrorist organization.
Garter snake - look in a mirror at your own Hatred You Spew!
Get some professional help
hating Whitey - while you 'Vote Biden" - yeah - Hypocrite to your own OBLM racist , segregation loving and gay loving terrorist organization. Originally Posted by oeb11
BLM is filled with closet homosexuals, at least according to what Assup tells me. He sez with all the money the Hollywood liberals give BLM goes to him and others like him at gay sex parties.

I asked if they gave him a 1099 or was he on the payroll, and he said neither.

I told him that sounded illegal and he called me a racist.
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 09:13 AM
OBLM is led by avowed marxits - who are gay and espouse a gay commune lifestyle they hoe to force on Amerika.
or, at least black peoples in america.

1b1 and garter snake - what do you think about being forced into homosexuality by your OBLM heroes.
BLM is filled with closet homosexuals, at least according to what Assup tells me. He sez with all the money the Hollywood liberals give BLM goes to him and others like him at gay sex parties.

I asked if they gave him a 1099 or was he on the payroll, and he said neither.

I told him that sounded illegal and he called me a racist. Originally Posted by friendly fred

why me poem
Teh marxits and maraxits hoe
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 09:58 AM
hoey and her marxists will come for u 2 - in your burrow- star nose.
borough

Well that is actually what's happening by groups that can be considered Domestic Terrorists, better know as "Black Lives Matter" and "ANTIFA." Members of these groups are not Conservatives or Trump supporters. Rioting and burning buildings and waging all out chaos just because they want the President out of Office is stupid. Members of these groups are stupid and you're stupid for trying to equate their behavior to Conservatives. Conservatives who would intervene in an effort to thwart the mayhem exerted by these militant groups is more of a Patriotic act on the level to preserve rather than to destroy. Real Americans are getting tired of this shit. These militant groups are going to be engaged upon soon and it's going to be nasty. But they had it coming.
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 11:19 AM
Civil war is coming.

DPST's have a reckoning coming their way.

From my cold, dead hands with a pile of dead DPST's in front of me.
Try it - keyboard warrior DPST's!
Originally Posted by matchingmole
What's this shit suppose to mean? It looks like Hillary Clinton in a Trump shirt. I guess she's trying to appease President Trump so she doesn't go to prison, lol.
Civil war is coming.

DPST's have a reckoning coming their way.

From my cold, dead hands with a pile of dead DPST's in front of me.
Try it - keyboard warrior DPST's! Originally Posted by oeb11
If you shoot the fuckers in self defense hopefully you live in a sane jurisdiction.
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 01:50 PM
i do - Texas!

Keep Texas sane - ban Kalifornia and West Coast immigration!
Kalifornians voted in their DPST rulers - let 'em live under them.

Ps - Newsome has a brand new multimillion dollar gated mansion to shield him from the 'hoi polloi'!