Let me Get on my Soap Box for a Moment

There are clichés where others seems to be left out of, if ones does not pay attention to these they are in better shape. I have asked to meet different women yet never get a reply, have sent messages to them wishing them the very best yet these are ignored. There are individuals which think that they are better then others in life, myself do not get caught up in material belongings or try and keep up with the Jones like many other do on here.

Save my money and sleep a whole lot better at night, if women do not want to respond there are many other beautiful women on here the are no so stuck up.
The political forum is a cesspool of insults and bull shit. I wish they would give points and bans to keep it civil. I can't read or participate because it degrades into such crap.

On the original post the quality people will show up ( you know who you are ) and I'll keep coming back for them.
So it's like real politics. Lol
Yep it has went to shit here there needs some definite changes here. I have my fun but very little then I get on here and read. Its bitch this or hoe that. Oh and im not allowed to be myself here either with a grammar lesson to follow with some asshole troll. There is too much hate here for me sometimes.

I juat come here to get laid.
Ms. Bridgette Ann, you can get back on the soap box anytime.

I'm always having fun on ECCIE, especially flirting with the providers. Always leads to good sessions. You're right. This should be fun.

There are haters here, but not as much as you think. It's a very small group. Literally and figuratively. You'll notice, when there's hate or drama, you'll see the same people commenting. Problem is these haters post 24/7/365. If ECCIE ended tomorrow, these pitifull souls would have a meaningless life with nothing to do but stare at a wall.

We have an ISO section, a CoED section, perhaps we need a Drama section. Anything that becomes drama gets moved to the Drama section so that the drama pigs can wallow in their shit uninterrupted.

Ok. I'm through hating on the haters. Happy New Years to everyone! Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
That's actually a great idea Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
yes it is, maybe the admins will start a section for the folks with agendas and drama queens/kings and move the posts from the open boards that are drama/agenda related and not remotely related to the hobby to that forum so that the posters who wish to have a pissing match can hash it out without effecting the others who want to write reviews and provide/seek intel without a thread being hijacked to take personal shots at a particular poster on it.

yes it is, maybe the admins will start a section for the folks with agendas and drama queens/kings and move the posts from the open boards that are drama/agenda related and not remotely related to the hobby to that forum so that the posters who wish to have a pissing match can hash it out without effecting the others who want to write reviews and provide/seek intel without a thread being hijacked to take personal shots at a particular poster on it.

Originally Posted by davidfree986
OP, why so much quarreling on the boards you ask? Because unfortunately there are too many shady people posting here. Including people that use several handles (such as the one I quoted), a bannable offense on this site, done to deceive others about their actions/ intentions.

Yes.... complicated it may become, patowans.
OP, why so much quarreling on the boards you ask? Because unfortunately there are too many shady people posting here. Including people that use several handles (such as the one I quoted), a bannable offense on this site, done to deceive others about their actions/ intentions.
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

I know a lot of less than reputable characters have seeped onto the boards and it's ruining the good things here. It's just sad a and frustrating thing.
I know a lot of less than reputable characters have seeped onto the boards and it's ruining the good things here. It's just sad a and frustrating thing. Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
I understand your frustration, especially when the members that talk bad about other members and have not even met them in person, nor really know anything about them! But, it is not just new members seeping onto the boards, there are also members who have been on this particular board for years and years whose only contributions for the most part are personal shots and condescending remarks, causing and doing the attacking drama which you are speaking of in your original post. Now, just the opposite of the member you quoted, others like myself make contributions with continued and consistent reviewing of providers, which is why I am on the board, to meet and see providers BCD. Oh, and I appreciate your p411 OK, Bridgette Ann, and looking forward to update it in the future.
This isn't a game of tit for tat. Who's good...who's trouble. This isn't the thread or the place for tit for tat. That's just more political rivalry. Something I am quite frankly tired of. As I said from the beginning where's the love yall?
  • iquit
  • 01-01-2016, 10:03 PM
Always keep in mind that some things only appear to be big problems because you focus on them too much. Kind of like the 80/20 marriage rule.

If you focus attention on the negative stuff on here, you will miss all the positives, If you only dwell in the circle of the scumbags, you will never know how many good ones are waiting for you, etc. In short, your eccie experience depends on you. Don't let anything said on here change who u r, or how you treat people coz if u treat the good ones like scum, expect a reverb effect. Your whole eccie experience depends entirely on you.

Happy New Year folks.
Amen! Well said.
Well, ASPD was founded by a lady and she originally didn't want the ladies to participate.

She had her reasons.
There's always the men's lounge if you don't like us being in the open areas.
There's always the men's lounge if you don't like us being in the open areas. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Some guys just love to piss and moan.....Doesn't matter where we are. SMH.