proof of employment or paycheck stubs

Hahahahahaha

A hooker paying taxes.

How funny.

Hell, most collect welfare on top of being a hooker.

I hope they all go to jail for tax fraud on these pay stub scams Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You sound like a jackass...I hope your balls fall off
Best way to do is file your taxes as self-employed small business owner and submit your tax returns to the land lord. This will also help you buy a home or a car etc down the road. PM me you need more information. Originally Posted by chrisstl
Most places don't take tax returns as legit proof of income. I've tried
It's so simple just get quickbooks or any PC based accounting service. I actually signed the lease on my SB's apartment but it's extremely easy to get a paycheck stub. Go to Wally World and purchase quick books and you can print all you want. Hell if enough people are interested I'll do it for a small fee!
I'm sorry. Maybe I'm missing something here.

I was getting the impression that these girls were doing this to try to show some legitimacy. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
They can do that by filing taxes.

That way they dont suck on the tax payers too.

They wanted a cash life and they got it.

I love seeing when they want a loan for a car, an apartment or want to buy a house with no income proof.
You sound like a jackass...I hope your balls fall off Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Coming from a floppy tit hooker I can assure you doesn't mean shit to me.
please send info to me I really need for a new apartment thanks
I would like the info as well please!
Email me the info ASAP or text me 512-552-4642
Most places don't take tax returns as legit proof of income. I've tried Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
The reason is that anyone can prepare and submit a tax return with made up numbers to a landlord but that doesn't prove that that tax return was actually filed with the IRS.

Banks, mortgage companies, landlords, etc will accept a tax transcript from the IRS.

You can order your tax transcript online at https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Alternatively, you can mail in a completed Form 4506-T to the IRS, https://www.irs.gov/uac/about-form-4506t

Form 4506-T, Line 5 is where you enter your landlord's name, address and telephone number to have the IRS mail your tax transcript directly to your landlord.