Do tattoo's matter ?

The way I see it, a tattoo has never made a lady more beautiful, it can only take away. There are tats I have been able to overlook, there are tats I have not been able to get beyond. There are ladies I will not see because of their tats.

I guess the question for the other side is, how many ladies have you seen BECAUSE of their tattoo(s)?

Knock me out with your smile, your twinkling eyes, your sense of humor, your wit, I could go on. Art does not get me to pickup the phone.
So far so good everyone has actually liked my tattoo's .I guess thats a good thing
:-)
tats are ok...a touch of personality...
I have a few small tattoos personally, but they are done tastefully and mean a lot to me! I've never had a complaint that they were distracting or anything like that.
  • S-Man
  • 11-10-2010, 08:12 PM
As long as the tattoos can be easily covered with clothing, I don't mind them on women.
clothing removed, woman shows her sides, gfe for a nite, rolls out of site.
My preference is to see ladies with no tatoos, as I believe most any tatoo makes a lady less attractive. A tatoo on the boob is a deal killer.
well i have seen the Q asked a few times on here and its very interesting to see what everyone has to say. being that i have one or two tat's hahaha well i say that becuase they all are connected i have almost 400 hours of tattoo work on my body. i love teastful tattooes if they are done right by someone who knows what they are doing...nothing can make a hot girl ugly faster then a shity trashy half ass done in my buddies garge tattoo..i see it more often then not, its a spur of the moment decision that lasts for a lifetime. so ladies please please do your research b4 gettn a tattoo.
petite your are well done and very artistic!!!!
Petite, I love looking at your tat.
  • geck
  • 11-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Tastefulness is in the eye of the beholder. I like to view art that celebrates beauty and wonder. I also want my art to be appropriate for the context. And I think of tats as art. I want my provider experiences to be sensual. As such, I don't want skulls and bones.

I love exploring a woman's body and tats add to the allure. In all honesty, I don't want them everywhere, but I like them to be significant enough to necessitate time spent admiring/exploring. Plus, I've never had a significant other with tats, so I'm *really* looking forward to planting my lips on any I find
The way I see it, a tattoo has never made a lady more beautiful, it can only take away. There are tats I have been able to overlook, there are tats I have not been able to get beyond. There are ladies I will not see because of their tats.

I guess the question for the other side is, how many ladies have you seen BECAUSE of their tattoo(s)?

Knock me out with your smile, your twinkling eyes, your sense of humor, your wit, I could go on. Art does not get me to pickup the phone. Originally Posted by Tittylover
Bingo!!!
I think it is like anything else, it can be overdone. As long as there nicely done as yours are I'm ok with them. Now if a women has a tattoo of a lightning bolt down the middle of her back that explains the hell dents in her ass. I would be out.LOL
Really need to see the total package before making an assessment....
I really like Dakota's tats. She's even modelled them locally.
small ones are Ok with me...alot or large ones is not for me. It turns me off to see a lady covered in tats. Originally Posted by Peanut
I agree with Peanut.

m