Does Chemistry Matter

come on dog, get with the program, this is an easy one. i've met some ladies i've had good chemistry with and some i haven't. guess which ones i go back for return visits with? yep. but then again i've only met human providers so far.
Since this is a quote from a provider, then I believe that chemistry DOES get the session. I also believe that the donation for time should be all the chemistry the provider needs to make a hobbyist feel welcome and leave with a smile on his face, with all the cleanliness, respect, ect. being a given. Now, when you turn the tables, if the "chemistry" is not there for the hobbyist, she does not know how to fake very well, be a "mattress actress" then that hobbyist takes is "business donation" elsewhere. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
So if I can enjoy myself with you, you shouldn't have to bring a donation? Is that what you are saying?

I didn't know there was a rule against the ladies enjoying what they do.

How would we know if the chemistry is there before we meet you? Therefore, it does not GET the session...it just for sure keeps them coming.
Chemistry is very important to me. If there is no chemistry, what's the point? I want to have fun too! Originally Posted by reese foster

Very true. I believe it was Madonna who once sang a song about how girl's just wanna have fun. So yeah chemistry is important or at least let's you get a foot in the door.
So if I can enjoy myself with you, you shouldn't have to bring a donation? Is that what you are saying?

I didn't know there was a rule against the ladies enjoying what they do.

How would we know if the chemistry is there before we meet you? Therefore, it does not GET the session...it just for sure keeps them coming. Originally Posted by reese foster
No that is not what I am saying, and there is no rule that says you cannot enjoy what you do. I thought I was pretty clear in my responses, but lets give it another whirl, shall we?

Flexywun, you made my point about how the providers should treat you and you make return visits, yes, chemistry is good, and unless you are looking to fall in love, the way that chemistry is portrayed is very simple in this hobby world: have proper donation, be on time, have good hygiene. be respectful of their boundaries and time, a provider should show you all the chemistry you need to make you feel like you are their king for the time you are there and make sure you are a fully satisfied client, and guess what, if you are, you will be a repeat client and they will enjoy your donation contribution and the cycle continues.

Now, when a hobbyest makes an appointment to see a provider, and everything is equal, donation, ect. and you the provider just "goes through the motions" and you know it, or even worse, because she is having a bad day or whatever the reasoning is, then it does not matter how pretty she is or anything else, a rational man will not call them back, why? NO CHEMISTRY!!
hey dog, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. i thought you were just trying to yank some chains. i guess my 'human' point is that its very difficult for someone to fake chemistry, professional or no. have a good evening, just about through working on my other computer so signing off.....
Since there are sooooooooooooooo many hot women here and only one Jack (I know fundamentally unfair) then socials, posts, flirting by PM, email some phone has become my friend. So for Jack the "click" is very important maybe I am just an ATM for the provider but I know that is horseshit, they call to buy me a drink or lunch, etc. No matter how you slice it at the end of the day we are all just people. Not only are the women here hot they are interesting...civilians bore me to tears. Most of my friends are here.
No thank you. Chemistry is the difference between a really good experience and the ultimate experience. When you click in the first 5 minutes of meeting for the first time, you have a good chance of discovering enough chemisty to create an ATF relationship.

Due to the intense chemistry that I have experienced over the last few weeks, I have just recently experienced a transition from ATF to Muse. The chemistry of an ATF session has the man thinking and feeling like he is in his prime while in the session and for a short while after the session is over. A Muse affects the man in such a positive and intense way that he changes/shifts his outlook on life, his self-perception and how he projects himself to others. My Muse has stirred something in me that has allowed me to release the modern day warrior within that has been slowly suppressed over many years. My Muse is empowering.
Chemistry can be created, if you have a good imagination.
My favorite shows are when we look at each other for the first time and both think,
oh hell ya your hot! Lets get naked!
Bestman, great thread! Thanks for starting a very interesting and revealing conversation.

HM
Chemistry is very important to me ... To be completely honest, I've had "real chemistry" with very very few ladies maybe just 2 or 3 ... the great majority have been very nice and professional about delivering the illusion of passion, but I can still tell that it's performed, and I am thankful for that but I most probably wont come back again.

Its something that you can tell but can't explain what it is ... its a deep connection in the soul, the eyes, the hug, the kiss, the goosebumps when just caressing and touching, is something that you cant fake.

This is the real GFE ... or BFE ... everything develops from here ... chemistry is the start point ... its what makes you invite someone on a date ... it goes far beyond a physical contact ...

too romantic again ... sorry, I am that way
+1 Hardwired.
Dude, you get it, too.
Congratulations to both of us and the unique women that we love so intensely and intimately.
Sorry Marv, it was Cindy Lauper. (Maybe Madonna covered it.)

But as a degreed Chemist, I must say that "Chemistry" is really much easier than this stuff we're calling Chemistry.
If there is no chemistry, what's the point? I want to have fun too! Originally Posted by reese foster
I hope this is a barter thread.
Also, the aspect ratio on that avatar seems to be rather off.
Basic cooking is all about chemistry, on the most basic level.
The best this hobby has to offer is like a shopping trip to Penzey's Spice Store at Preston Rd and 635.
Does anyone on this board know what I'm talking about?
The most intense spice is a-Musing!!
Soak me in milk and eggs, roll me in flour with a "Wall of Flavor" and fry me until done. Baste as desired!!!
I'm a BIG believer in chemistry. Great to meet the gentlemen who can and often do "ring my bell", but also think there is something more intense as UTR and HardWired suggested. Connections are few and far between, either in our personal or real world lives. Cherish and enjoy these when you can and for as long as you can. I know I do .....'-)