I'm giving away TWO photoshoots. Read this for details

I would love to be entered
Love love love your photos!
Awesome photos hi
Love your work, I've gotta get back to Dallas!
Hey babe I love the pics that you posted Could you message me with your rates? Ill be in Dallas this weekend would love to update my showcase.
I love your photos!
I would love to update my showcase with new HOTT pics!
I would like to apologize to you I have seen your work (post) out here before but I just don't get on here much. I have never had professional photos taken before I'm sure it's got to be a amazing experience. So If you would be so kind to enter me in your contest I would so appreciate it. You have a beautiful eye.

Kind Regards, Shelbelin
I would like to apologize to you but I have always seen your beautiful pictures you take, but I just don't talk on here much. But I would love to be entered in your contest for a photo shoot. I have never had professional pictures taken, I think it would be an amazing experience. Thank you, you have a beautiful eye!!
XO, Shelbelin
  • zme
  • 10-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Hi!
great photos would love to be allowed to use ur talent realy need photos thanx for the entry
hello ! i could use some more pics and a reason to travel to Texas!!!
  • Loxly
  • 10-24-2013, 10:45 PM
Very, very nice work. I wish I could do half as well.

I'm not urging you to be any more generous than you are but I see some of the ladies listed here provide "Duos". Would you be permitting them, if one of them wins, to include their partner in the shoot?

I always thought it might be nice to have a "Duetta" forum or even a separate website just for Doubles.

BTW... if some some wierd reason you'd pull my Handle (ouch) you can use it for Daddy's Girl. Austinites stick together.... at least until it's time to clean up.
Just 5 more days to enter.. This is a great chance for 2 people to get new photos!! DSo enter NOW!!

@Loxly If someone wins one of the shoots, They can do whatever the wish.. if they want to shoot with a doubles partner they can.. there's no restrictions on the shoot It's a one hour shoot, and they can do whatever they want in that hour
Your work is great. I would love the opportunity to win a photoshoot given by a talented photographer, such as yourself. I'll keep my fingers cross.
  • cc4
  • 10-28-2013, 11:55 AM
hey there im very interested in taking great pictures i hope i win thanks