Blue line up 8-23-19

For the Blue fans, how would you rank them? I've seen only few (Penny, Lexi and Gold). I've recently saw Gold. She was very nice and was very pretty. But I enjoyed the flirting of Penny more. Originally Posted by heejoman2
Since you asked, he is my opinion.

For a PSE experience: Vicky, Lexi, Scarlett (I have not seen) Penny and maybe Mia (I have not seen)

For a GFE Experience: Foxy, Gold, Silver, Violet (I have not seen)

My opinion but guessing on the ones I haven't seen but read the reviews. Bobby and Chung spoke highly of Violet and Scarlett which both could be PSE.

To rank them in numerical order would be a waste of time. Then it becomes personal tastes. Those two categories work and its not to say if you connect then the GFE gal would be a PSE and vice versa...

Find the reviewer that most reflects your experiences and tastes and see what they have to say. I like Chung's taste at the AMPS somewhat but not on the Indy side because he has hit the bottom of the barrel a few times. Bobby reviews are generally spot on for me and we have similar tastes, one being a few years ago "Jay" She was not the prettiest girl but man she hit all my spots.... I read some of DallasWill, ButchCassidy, AOI, and can confirm them to having similar tastes so I watch their reviews and see if I need to go see someone that they have seen and I have not. Happy hunting !!!!~
Bobby's reviews are usually good for me too
  • Jtbc
  • 08-27-2019, 04:56 PM
What do you mean? Originally Posted by cavmen

Losers like Groot.
Losers like Groot. Originally Posted by Jtbc
Spread the Love not Hatred. Everyone knows what they are especially themselves...
Spread the Love not Hatred. Everyone knows what they are especially themselves... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Exactly and Ghost will lead the way of Blue promoters.
  • Jtbc
  • 08-28-2019, 10:57 AM
Couldn’t help yourself , eh groot?
Groot is a POS
Couldn’t help yourself , eh groot? Originally Posted by Jtbc
Groot is banned. You need to know what you’re posting. lol
  • Jtbc
  • 08-28-2019, 10:08 PM
Uh huh... ok, groot
Uh huh... ok, groot Originally Posted by Jtbc
Get together with your boss (ghost) and get you story straight. Your boss called me something Ebola.
If you guys keep miss swinging like that, Blue will fire both of your asses.
Get together with your boss (ghost) and get you story straight. Your boss called me something Ebola.
If you guys keep miss swinging like that, Blue will fire both of your asses. Originally Posted by cavmen
Truth hurts sometimes but time will tell! I am not the Boss. That name was taken by Bruce Springsteen.

Haven’t heard much in reviews about Penny lately. They must not be able to walk out after an appointment with her
True very true
True, with Penny you cum twice.
  • Jtbc
  • 08-29-2019, 09:08 PM
If you guys keep miss swinging like that, Blue will fire both of your asses. Originally Posted by cavmen
Maybe you should actually spend time reviewing instead of crying.

Funny how the person who complains the most contributes the least huh?
I think I'll go to Blue tonight and f pound everyone