Cougar High LOOSES

Your indiscretion put this "board at risk" when you JOINED!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speaking of .....

............. BigTitsIdiot of 2016 .... still nursing a hangover from last month!
Speaking of .....

............. BigTitsIdiot of 2016 .... still nursing a hangover from last month! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot is "still" duckin' & dodgin' the "simple" question.

Fuk'n Cowardly Idiot!
I also proudly accept the LLephantMan's ignore, BT. But that malignant the mass of gelatinous ooze lied about putting Us on it.

He can't ignore his own ignore list.

No wonder the LLephantMan can't/Won't get a date! Except maybe for WaKKKo and BuddyBOY!
Cougar High "LOOSES"?????

It is one thing for an Idiot Klan, errr Clan member to question the educational standards of an accredited institution of higher learning.

But Gay Rey Idiot takes it to a whole new level ... by misspelling a "simple" ... 5 letter word ... in the title of the thread.

But ... let's give credit ... where credit is due. Gay Rey Idiot did spell ... "Cougar" and "High" ... correctly.

One out of three isn't bad ... at least for an Idiot!

AND WORLD CHAMPION DINGLE BERRY PICKER !!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
Well, Lil Cotex, YOU"RE emotional state over PUSSYcat High's LOSS explains why YOU'RE mistaking me for woomby, the WORLD CHAMPION DINGLEBERRY PICKER, GLORYHOLE GURU, ORAL ORACLE OF THE OZARKS AND WHITE KNIGHT FOR LIL COTEX. OFF YOUR MEDS AGAIN, COTEX ? And not even original in your emoticon selection, so I know that woomby is giving you " rusty trombone " lessons ! Typical lyin liberal has to recycle someone else's put-down on them and claim that THEY originated it ! POOR IDIOT LIL' COTEX !!!! DONE STARTED DEFENDING HIS LEAD CHEERLEADER IN HIS REACH AROUND CREW, WOOMBY ! SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU WON'T BE RUNNING AGAINST HIM FOR DOTY 2017 ? DID HE PROMISE YOU FREE RUSTY TROMBONE LESSONS TOO, LIKE HE DID HIS WK EKIM, IF YOU DON'T RUN " AGIN " HIM NEXT YEAR ?
They ain't LOOSING today!
What? Gay Rey hasn't started a new thread announcing:

#16 Navy "LOOSES" to UH 52-31.

What? Gay Rey hasn't started a new thread announcing:

#16 Navy "LOOSES" to UH 52-31.

Originally Posted by bigtex

enjoy it while you can BigSlowTex. your team plays in the minor leagues.
Bonner III, hope he becomes a Texan! and others

enjoy it while you can BigSlowTex. your team plays in the minor leagues. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wacking-Off Kid from Wacko, I wasn't the one who started this little pissing contest. Your Gay Buddy, Gay ReyIdiot did!

In fact, I stayed completely quiet about the COOGS this entire year. Even though the COOGS have only "LOOST" one game. Their only loss was last week!

At that time, Gay ReyIdiot could not control himself any longer and started this bogus thread with the title of Cougar High "LOOSES".

If you are going to bitch and moan, direct your attention to your Gay buddy, Gay ReyIdiot. He started this thread, not me!

Just goes to show that Gay Rey is the Idiot we all knew he was.

I suppose that makes the Wacking-Off Kid from Wacko, just another Idiot enabler!

you still will not make into the Big 12
you still will not make into the Big 12 Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Wacking-Off Kid from Wacko, I wasn't the one who started this little pissing contest. You gay buddy, Gay ReyIdiot did!

In fact, I stayed completely quiet about the COOGS this entire year, even though the COOGS have only ""LOOST" one game. The one loss being last week!

At that time, Gay ReyIdiot could not control himself any longer and started this bogus thread with the title of Cougar High "LOOSES".

If you are going to bitch and moan, direct your attention to your Gay buddy, Gay ReyIdiot. He started this thread, not me!

Just goes to show that Gay Rey is the Idiot we all knew he was.

I suppose that makes the Wacking-Off Kid from Wacko, just another Idiot enabler!

who cares who started it? it's about who finishes it. you are in the minor leagues.
you are in the minor leagues. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Jealously will get you nowhere!

Perhaps the #21 team in the NCAA beating the #16 team is the "minor leagues" in Wacko & Idiotville!

But not the rest of the country!

Jealously will get you nowhere!

Perhaps #21 beating #16 in the NCAA is the "minor leagues" in Wacko & Idiotville!

But not the rest of the country!

the rest of the country won't let you in the playoffs. your coach will get poached by a blue blood and 3M a year won't stop it.
the rest of the country won't let you in the playoffs. your coach will get poached by a blue blood and 3M a year won't stop it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Tell us how those SOUR GRAPES taste, Wacking-Off Kid from Wacko!