Ladies…a "dato" question

I love it all but hygiene, mine and yours, needs to be perfect. I have a long pleasure seeking tongue that loves to lick so being licked is very much a turn on!!
I love it all but hygiene, mine and yours, needs to be perfect. I have a long pleasure seeking tongue that loves to lick so being licked is very much a turn on!! Originally Posted by FemiLove
Yes, FL certainly has the tongue to get the job done.
Attached Images File Type: jpg df01e169d5a4cbd706048e0977436412.jpg (56.9 KB, 596 views)
I love rimming a womans ass.....wish I was back home now there are a couple of asses on here I havent licked in a while
In my experience, most guys cum hard with TUMA or TUMA PROSTATE MASSAGE when combined with a rather firm handjob particularly if done with the guy bent over in front of a mirror so he can see me eating and licking his ass while he watches his cock get massaged hard.
Yes, there are a lot of guys who cum really hard from receiving a good tongue fucking and prostate stimulation!
In my experience, most guys cum hard with TUMA or TUMA PROSTATE MASSAGE when combined with a rather firm handjob particularly if done with the guy bent over in front of a mirror so he can see me eating and licking his ass while he watches his cock get massaged hard. Originally Posted by FemiLove
Damn, I think I owe you money for a session by just reading that. I have a strong feeling you've never had a man go away unhappy before.
I agree Lena that guys cum super hard with TUMA and a great HJ. I love feeling his body tremble as he shoots his cum out with my tongue up his ass and my hand on that throbbing cock)
Giving and Receiving.
Giving and Receiving. Originally Posted by syeira pink
I would wear your ass like a hat!......
Syeira, I would love to give your gorgeous ass a tongue only an ass like yours deserves.
Unless it is with anal...I don't see the point unless the woman asks me to do it. I'm down there long enough eating that pussy...flipping over and spreading those cheeks might just be what's needed.
You'll get worms. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
You are something else!
No you won't, unless it's from a nasty ass dog.

It's fun. I like it. But I kinda don't like it when it's a surprise.
Dont mind receiving. Never have given but I'm open to try after a nice shower together