……….does hobbyist A have the right to limit the selection of another hobbyist who sees a different type woman?

I'm an "old-timer". I'm closer to my last than my first rodeo. I've been a hobbyist - off and on - for about 9 years. First on ASPD for nine years (may it R.I.P with our thanks) and now occasionally on ECCIE, eraps or ourhome2.net.

Through the various boards, I have met and enjoyed many beautiful and generous ladies I would never otherwise have met.

I am grateful for their sharing initmate moments - of their person and lives - with me.

The one thing I have come to know with a certainty is that hobbyists and providers are all "just people". If cut, we do all bleed. We all have feelings. We all have hopes, needs, fears and worries. We all have good qualities and bad.

We need to try to understand one another, raise one another up - not tear one another down. Even when we seek comfort in the hobby. (And I am not at all ashamed or regretful of being a "hobbyist" and I judge no "Provider" less a person for choosing the profession.)

We may be strangers at first, but we are all human. And there is no escape from the human condition we all share.

That said ... The boards are certainly a better place when the truth is posted. A bad review or negative comment - or just a note about certain services not offered has helped me make informed choices. It is what makes the boards viable.

But there is no need for persistent, personally targeted meaness and vindictiveness.

Being civil and considerate, when posting material - even if essentially negative - enhances its effectiveness - hopefully, without causing undue upset to the Provider.

The pseudo-anonymous environment of the Internet can tempt us to be awful "e-persons" we really aren't in real life - we must be on guard against that temptation.

Think and reflect before posting.

By all means be truthful, but remember we are all God's children - even when we hobby and provide.
Well Whispers, I happen to not have a tape measure in my back pocket at this time. Which damn I normally walk around with one all day...

However seeing how I just went to the doctors on Monday and the scale read 260lbs, I feel pretty confident that my measurements are accurate in my showcase 42-38-42....again nothing to hide here...Nice try though.
  • 02-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Well Whispers, I happen to not have a tape measure in my back pocket at this time. Which damn I normally walk around with one all day...

However seeing how I just went to the doctors on Monday and the scale read 260lbs, I feel pretty confident that my measurements are accurate in my showcase 42-38-42....again nothing to hide here...Nice try though. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I'm 5 inches taller, 25# lighter, advanced male master squatter and deadlifter, and my measurements are bigger than that.
Well oh my what shall we do? LOL, not sure what to tell ya dear. Plenty have seen me at socials as well as BCD. I am what I am and I am "A" OK with it!

Men and Women are built different and carry weight different as well, but I am sure you know that as you seem like a smart enough guy

Again I think I am one of the few if only BBW that will OPENLY admit her weight and size, not like I am trying to come as being skinny, lol. I update my showcase when my weight chages. Just like 8 months ago I was at 240 well really 246 but It does not let choose that option.

Which BTW....I do not recall any reviews saying my weight is not right or that I do not look like my pics, I actually just took some with my OWN camera, just 2 weeks ago and no changes were made other than re- sizing them. You can check them out on my website sweetie.
I don't see what the big deal is about roxanne's measurements. Like Thor had mentioned earlier, roxanne is more thruthful than most in her advertising. Too bad others aren't as open as Roxanne is....

Sixx.

I
Thank you, Sixx. Besides not sure why you give a damn so much about my measurements, we obviously will not be meeting. If my clients are NOT bitching, then something must be right.
  • 02-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Sure, I saw you at a San Antonio one. You're a lot bigger around than me, honest. People live in the world, you know; 5'7" female, 260# 42/38/42?! Um, no; I'd bet the total's over 160; care to make a wager? I'll note women's size 22 approximates 56/48/59....
@78704, I love ya, but pls remember a woman is full of estrogen, which changes the shape and proportion of a woman, curves and leg length, etc. it is not an apples to apples comparison for a man's weight and size to a woman's. If you don't like larger ladies, what do you care? Roxy is lovely, and she knows who she is. ~I am happy to know you both.

If, a man my height weighed what I do, he would blow away. i am healthy and not bony, and still have a bit of padding. Quite simply, women do not equal men, in any measure.

Isn't that the reason we come here? To exchange that we have, with that we want?! i.e, I have a sleek kitty, and I seek a hot doggie.... *(wink)*
I have NEVER been to a San Antonio social dear, so you are obviously confusing me with someone else. I have ONLY attended Austin socials. So please get your FACTS straight Sir!
  • 02-20-2011, 09:43 PM
I don't see what the big deal is about roxanne's measurements. Like Thor had mentioned earlier, roxanne is more thruthful than most in her advertising. Too bad others aren't as open as Roxanne is....

Sixx. Originally Posted by sixxbach
Um, assuming 260 and 5'7"and size 22 is true, 42/38/42 is about 40" untrue. That would be, if you'll pardon the expression, a big lie.
Sweetie, would you like to come see my bra and take a look at the size? How about my pants too? I just bought a pair at Layne Bryant and pretty sure my tag says size 22. Pretty sure my bra says size 42...
  • 02-20-2011, 09:45 PM
If, a man my height weighed what I do, he would blow away. i am healthy and not bony, and still have a bit of padding. Quite simply, women do not equal men, in any measure. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

Yep, men are denser. Which means she's relatively BIGGER than me, not smaller, honey.
Sweetie you are a big guy too so lets not play "mister skinny with a six pack" OK. I have NO issues with my weight and or size. I am happy being BIG, CHUNKY FAT, whatever floats your boat.
Um, assuming 260 and 5'7"and size 22 is true, 42/38/42 is about 40" untrue. That would be, if you'll pardon the expression, a big lie. Originally Posted by 78704
I see what you are trying to say but she does put BBW, etc and well the pics don't lie. Quite frankly, I'm more interested in knowing the weights of the gals who claim they are not thin but not BBW.....

Sixx
I've been with Roxy and had a nice time. She dresses the courtesan part well and was really comfortable to be around. Only thing I would have changed is get rid of the fish net stockings. I like to tease and lick all over when I'm DATY and they kind of got in the way.

I really need to get with Roxy again some time soon as I know greek is available and I'd really like to get myself some of that.