Egyptian Women's beach volleyball uniforms!

Before you get your gums to beating too hard, WWE, I suggest you read the new rules around here.

Of course, it won't matter when you lose the bet on Election Day.
The new sticky must not have any teeth. If you can call the president a Oreo it means nothing.
Before you get your gums to beating too hard, WWE, I suggest you read the new rules around here.

Of course, it won't matter when you lose the bet on Election Day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The new sticky must not have any teeth. If you can call the president a Oreo it means nothing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
its not a new rule, but more of a reminder of an existing rule on that particular issue.
its not a new rule, but more of a reminder of an existing rule on that particular issue. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Have someone read the sticky to you at the top of the forum. It is a new rule for this forum, it has been enforced in other forums.
its not a new rule, but more of a reminder of an existing rule on that particular issue. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I detect a flaw in the Troll Tollers "thought" process ....

... which is they believe .... "Rules" have "teeth"!

Obaminable believes that also .... all he has to do is announce!

A problem with the Troll Tollers is they "believe" that anything that is said about someone's ethnicity is a "racial slur" ......

..... unless it is a remark they make about "White people."

(Please see the "Review Form"!)

For instance yesterday Speedo made reference to me as a "redneck"!

"The term redneck is a derogatory term chiefly used for a rural poor white person of the Southern ... stereotyped in the media and popular culture as a poor, dirty, uneducated, and racist Southern white man." ...." That is a slur based on race! I called him a "Yankee" and "carpetbagger" ... those terms are derived from the geographic region and purpose from which and for which they traveled to the Southern regions of the U.S.

I didn't hit the RTM button, because I figured it wouldn't do any good, and his presence on here provides a certain level of humorous entertainment when he tries to tell Texans about Texas!
  • DSK
  • 08-10-2016, 08:14 AM

Of course, it won't matter when you lose the bet on Election Day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for the warning old buddy. I used the word [prohibited word, rhymes with beta iota gamma gamma eta rho] in a post, and was able to edit it in time! You saved me from being banished for the first time!!!

If I didn't mind going to gay bars, I'd buy you a drink!!
How many times have your alter egos been banned, JL?

The new policy announcement sure has some of you folks nervous, and rightly so.
  • DSK
  • 08-10-2016, 08:19 AM
The new policy announcement sure has some of you folks nervous, and rightly so. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, well at least I can still use the word artistically, like Quentin Tarantino and other liberals.
If I didn't mind going to gay bars, I'd buy you a drink!! Originally Posted by DSK
Tread lightly, the Truck Stop Trolls may successfully politic a mod or two to invoke the mod-discretion and find that gender confusion is a protected status under the "race" umbrella and there is no "biological" test for one's gender only their perception of it at the time of their complaint!!!!

The "slippery slope" is only rivaled by the floors in their stalls!
This is how liberals like to operate. Simply suppress the speech you don't like, then you don't have to bother with responding.
This is how liberals like to operate. Simply suppress the speech you don't like, then you don't have to bother with responding. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Are you referring to the new sticky Tonto? If so how do you know dickemdown is a liberal?
You are unable to respond intelligently to any post, regardless of any sticky, LittleIgnorantEva. I wasn't referring to you.
You are unable to respond intelligently to any post, regardless of any sticky, LittleIgnorantEva. I wasn't referring to you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Usual BS from you, never answer a question just deflection. You democrats are all the same.
  • DSK
  • 08-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Tread lightly, the Truck Stop Trolls may successfully politic a mod or two to invoke the mod-discretion and find that gender confusion is a protected status under the "race" umbrella and there is no "biological" test for one's gender only their perception of it at the time of their complaint!!!!

The "slippery slope" is only rivaled by the floors in their stalls! Originally Posted by LexusLover
We live in a fucked up country.
Before you get your gums to beating too hard, WWE, I suggest you read the new rules around here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's a new rule - everyone who skewers and humiliates assup the pig earns 30 days of free premium access!

Time for a pig roast! Oink, oink!