Whoff whoff!!

I always bend them over and then say hi. Originally Posted by burkalini
Shut it.
Shut it. Originally Posted by Shayla

Shayla should I say hi now!
Naked & Nasty for me! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I have one that I reviewed that was very naked and very NASTY smelling. I will send her right over. lol
Nothing is sexier than sweatpants dangling from a woman's ankle.
I have one that I reviewed that was very naked and very NASTY smelling. I will send her right over. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Nasty in nature not smelling Burk! But thank you for thinking about me! The holidays are so wonderful. Kindness and giving abounds every where! LOL
If we are going out, I like my ATF to be dressed nice and appropriate for where ever we are going. She knows how to do that.

If we are just meeting for some good ole BCD activity, them I could care less. She happens to be one of those Ladies that looks just as good naked as she does dressed.

By the way. I like her best with no makeup for BCD. Just my preference.
I am always freshly bathed, full make-up, and lingerie. At times I will put a business suit over my lingerie if a gent requests it, but more often a robe, stockings, lingerie and heels, if I am not leaving the hotel room.
I am always freshly bathed, full make-up, and lingerie. At times I will put a business suit over my lingerie if a gent requests it, but more often a robe, stockings, lingerie and heels, if I am not leaving the hotel room. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I thinck Still Looking has the same standard operating procedure.
Know a dancer at a local SC. One day, we were at the SC and she came by with no make-up and just plopped down. Then proceeded to talk to us like she knew us. My buddy and I were like "uh do we know you?" She told us who she was and asked if I was ready for her... Told her to hold on, and got a waitress for more liquor courage.