Am I missing something ?😜

All the poor girl wants is some business........and you guys are turning it into a political commentary........

You really need to get laid........

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Yup!
Dildoeheads be that way!....

jesus mary ...ya be one sad ...sack
Haha yeah I got kinda lost a few replies ago. Although there may be good providers for cheap, I believe you get what you put in. You get what you pay for. If you want a good looking, PERSONABLE, down to earth chick to have a good time with (STAFF EDIT with a pimp lol) well then I don't see that I should lower any rates. I mean if that's what the issue is I'm glad to negotiate SOMEWHAT. All this other stuff you guys are
Talking about..I'm lost. Lol. Hope everyone has a nice day, and thanks for all your feedback! Much appreciated lovies!!! �� Originally Posted by Krystal curves
Nowadays even STAFF EDIT with pimps charge as much or more than reputable providers, at times. It's a crap shoot, usually, with reviews and such being the only safeguard patrons have.

The board has its waves of activity and of slow times.
Haha yeah I got kinda lost a few replies ago. Although there may be good providers for cheap, I believe you get what you put in. You get what you pay for. If you want a good looking, PERSONABLE, down to earth chick to have a good time with (STAFF EDIT with a pimp lol) well then I don't see that I should lower any rates. I mean if that's what the issue is I'm glad to negotiate SOMEWHAT. All this other stuff you guys are
Talking about..I'm lost. Lol. Hope everyone has a nice day, and thanks for all your feedback! Much appreciated lovies!!! �� Originally Posted by Krystal curves
Nowadays even STAFF EDIT with pimps charge as much or more than reputable providers, at times. It's a crap shoot, usually, with reviews and such being the only safeguard patrons have.

The board has its waves of activity and of slow times. Originally Posted by tinylatina
ahem errr ops ??????????
All the poor girl wants is some business........and you guys are turning it into a political commentary........

You really need to get laid........

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund

I wonder if shell black list me now............
Stay on topic focus!

DD
Stay on topic focus!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
ok

do ya have payment plans ta help a guy out ???
and I have paid off all hook loans too me so far.