Ukraine invasion ?

US National Guard troops in Ukraine are leaving

US not planning for any US forces to enter Ukraine if Russia invades
Getting back to the Ukraine....
Specifically eastern Ukraine....
Significant coal and liquid condensate deposits.
Supposedly a few centuries worth.

As far as Ukraine and Russia, I don't really care. Our days of being a bully have been kind of over for a while. A threat of retaliation from America doesn't mean what it once did. I understand it is somewhat of an ecosystem so to speak, but time for this country to stop fighting other people's wars for them so often. Let's cherish these American soldiers' lives a little more than that. Just my opinion

... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thought we should step down from super power mantle and let somebody else take over. Seeing how two other countries are trying to prove themselves on the world stage of late, this is a double edged sword. I truly wish other people would step in to take care of stuff on their own back porch. France has always wanted to be a big game player. They missed their chance in the Bosnia affair. Should have reasserted themselves stronger with the latest Putin meeting. Why should we be the bigger influence (I know, we have the most $$$ in NATO) when it is their neighborhood?

Don the broker was a pain in the ass, always tweeting and emailing you, but 90% of the time he moved your money it was “gold”. He made some mistakes, was a royal pain in the ass, but his moves benefit the vast majority of his clients.

... Originally Posted by tman1847
I missed something during those 4 years: when did he ever admit to making a mistake?

It mean rooskie bride cost moore Originally Posted by winn dixie

I missed something during those 4 years: when did he ever admit to making a mistake?

Originally Posted by Precious_b

You sure did miss something. I never said he (Trump) admitted to making a mistake! I said he made mistakes

You Biden Lover's and Trump have something in common, you and Biden won't ever admit Biden has made mistakes.. Lot's and Lot's of mistakes

It usually takes years to determine if a presidential policy was a mistake or not.
Never my intention to insult anyone on here, well almost everyone.

Disappointed that you didn't respond to my viewpoint Biden vs. Trump. Especially since we agree on Trump's personality.

I think my viewpoint on Biden's job performance vs. Trump is on target Originally Posted by tman1847
Your "viewpoint" is your opinion, and you are welcome to have it because that is your right as it should be in this country.

Here is the thing though, you have to compare apples to apples. So if you do that, you have to compare what Trump did in his 1st year vs what Biden did in his 1st year. There is no comparison there. I thought Trump did extremely well his 1st year and I certainly can't say the same about Biden. Then you have to dig a little deeper to consider what kind of climate did each president inherit his 1st year. That's not even close either. Trump inherited a smooth-running country in good shape and Biden inherited a complete shit show pandemic and a completely divided country. So yeah, I am not going to compare 4 years to one year and compare apples to oranges like Trumpsters like to do.

A lot of Trumpsters like to believe that if you are anti Trump then you are pro Biden. I do not believe in silly absolutes like that. That's like asking me whether I'd rather die by drowning or in a fire. I certainly prefer neither one but if I have to pick one, I guess it would be drowning because I assume that would be less painful. Hell if I know which is worse, I think both choices given to me suck so I just picked one as I was asked to do.

As far as me saying my life is great. I never said that. I said I am very fortunate financially. That certainly does not equate to my life being great. Trust me, I liked my life a lot better when I was younger and broke as a joke and I had no responsibilities other than my own bills and only had to plan for myself and not for others as well... in addition, if my life was great, I certainly would not have almost 9,000 posts on a damn whore board. And that I can assure you, my friend.
Your "viewpoint" is your opinion, and you are welcome to have it because that is your right as it should be in this country.

Here is the thing though, you have to compare apples to apples. So if you do that, you have to compare what Trump did in his 1st year vs what Biden did in his 1st year. There is no comparison there. I thought Trump did extremely well his 1st year and I certainly can't say the same about Biden. Then you have to dig a little deeper to consider what kind of climate did each president inherit his 1st year. That's not even close either. Trump inherited a smooth-running country in good shape and Biden inherited a complete shit show pandemic and a completely divided country. So yeah, I am not going to compare 4 years to one year and compare apples to oranges like Trumpsters like to do.

A lot of Trumpsters like to believe that if you are anti Trump then you are pro Biden. I do not believe in silly absolutes like that. That's like asking me whether I'd rather die by drowning or in a fire. I certainly prefer neither one but if I have to pick one, I guess it would be drowning because I assume that would be less painful. Hell if I know which is worse, I think both choices given to me suck so I just picked one as I was asked to do.

As far as me saying my life is great. I never said that. I said I am very fortunate financially. That certainly does not equate to my life being great. Trust me, I liked my life a lot better when I was younger and broke as a joke and I had no responsibilities other than my own bills and only had to plan for myself and not for others as well... in addition, if my life was great, I certainly would not have almost 9,000 posts on a damn whore board. And that I can assure you, my friend. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hey Lukie, pass this along to your customers

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/62366

You can thank me later. Your life will be a lot better.
New intelligence suggests Russia plans a ‘false flag’ operation to trigger an invasion of Ukraine.

Could it be Mr. Putin has been following the FBI government infiltration conspiracy theory that Mr. Trump and his handlers have put forth ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

Probably the opposite. drumpf and his boners learned it from the Russians.
Nice Post! Tell your son Mark and Sheriff Mica I said Hi!

As far as me saying my life is great. I never said that. I said I am very fortunate financially. That certainly does not equate to my life being great. Trust me, I liked my life a lot better when I was younger and broke as a joke and I had no responsibilities other than my own bills and only had to plan for myself and not for others as well... in addition, if my life was great, I certainly would not have almost 9,000 posts on a damn whore board. And that I can assure you, my friend. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Trust me, I am aware of what forum I am in and many in this forum share your exact same sentiments towards me so no offense taken. That's why I welcome all insults.

Had to give a like on that one because it made me laugh.

I have an uncle who was talking about getting into the Russian and the Ukraine bride game during Christmas. He has been married at least 3 times that I know of. He's pretty naive so I am sure whatever company he chooses to be his laison will enjoy scamming the shit out of him with the "get to know them" parties they throw when he goes over there to finally find his real true love in life who is 40 years younger than him. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Crikey! ... He surely sounds-like a
right-lucky bastard to me! ... Hope he's successful there, mate.

Though a good Australian bride would be better.
Just sayin'

#### Salty
It usually takes years to determine if a presidential policy was a mistake or not. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
Yeah, but in Biden's case it only takes five minutes to figure the outcome of his mistakes. That's how dumb that fucker is.
... Crikey! ... He surely sounds-like a
right-lucky bastard to me! ... Hope he's successful there, mate.

Though a good Australian bride would be better.
Just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I wouldnt mind a good Sheila
You sure did miss something. I never said he (Trump) admitted to making a mistake! I said he made mistakes

You Biden Lover's and Trump have something in common, you and Biden won't ever admit Biden has made mistakes.. Lot's and Lot's of mistakes

Originally Posted by tman1847

In his mind, he never made a mistake.
So, pointing out he did really doesn't do a thing in his mind. So, hypothetically, he'd say you're a liar.
... Another dumb comment above.

What's with you, Pre-cee-us?

You know that I've already pointed out a few of Trump's
acknowledged mistakes.

Sticking so long with Dr. Fauci was one.
Not listening to Johns-Hopkins more was another.

Trump outlines several other mistakes He's made
in some of His books... read "The Art of the Comeback."

#### Salty
Yeah, but in Biden's case it only takes five minutes to figure the outcome of his mistakes. That's how dumb that fucker is. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not nearly as dumb as all the trumptards on this site. Fing ridiculous... Be a republican I don't care, but continuing to align with dumbfuck tyrant trump is just stupid.