Apparently the Texas A & M Mathematician did not consult with JDIdiot!

You are strange, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; all faggots like you are strange. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What about faggots like you? Also strange? Or just like getting strange dick through a hole in the wall, you backroom low-rent gloryhole cocksucker.
What about faggots like you? Also strange? Or just like getting strange dick through a hole in the wall, you backroom low-rent gloryhole cocksucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You admitted that you're the faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You admitted that you're the faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're the recalcitrant turd that refuses to accept Ohio's place in the Midwest. Goddamn you!
I'm not saying JD is right, BigTexasTurd. I'm saying that in any given situation, it's much more likely than not that you're wrong. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Try as you might, you can no longer distance yourself from having bought into JD's outlandish Conspiracy Theory.

Furthermore, it's amazing how a "True Idiot" continually displays his obvious lack of "intellect".
Do you have a link for this? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's a very hard link to find, after all it is a 40+ year story about the Biafran war.

I will try to find it again.

However I can give you personal account as to where that plane ended up.

Btw I do have a copy of the local newspaper with a story of that fateful day.
You're the recalcitrant turd that refuses to accept Ohio's place in the Midwest. Goddamn you! Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the dick-sucking faggot that thinks your polluted imagination trumps other more substantive and authoritative sources, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

[T]he North, region, northern United States, historically identified as the free states that opposed slavery and the Confederacy during the American Civil War.... [T]he North includes ... Ohio, By the 1850s the question of the extension of slavery into the western territories was the central issue uniting the North and bringing it into conflict with the South. On the eve of the American Civil War (1861), there were 19 free and 15 slave states, the boundary between them following the Mason and Dixon Line, the Ohio River, and latitude 36°30′ (except for Missouri). The North attained its highest self-consciousness as a region during the war, when its name became synonymous with the Union. (Britannica)
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2015, 08:54 AM
On quite a roll today, IB!!!!

Keep on ruining those electrons. Once you pollute them you know they can't be used for any family e-mails or posts, don't you?

Electron pollution is the next great environmental cause, and it will start because of YOU. You are to electron pollution as Buffalo Bill was to the bison.

Go, IB, go!
On quite a roll today, IB!!!!

Keep on ruining those electrons. Once you pollute them you know they can't be used for any family e-mails or posts, don't you?

Electron pollution is the next great environmental cause, and it will start because of YOU. You are to electron pollution as Buffalo Bill was to the bison.

Go, IB, go!
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, back up your lie with a quote.
Why don't you ask JDIdiot to provide a link for anyone who has supported his ridiculous theory that the 777 was parked on a remote island and camouflaged by netting and shrubs.

The difference in my ridiculous theory and the one from your butt buddy,
JDIdiot, would be that his theory was serious. Admittedly, mine was made in jest.

Apparently you're too dense to understand the difference!

Carry on JLIdiot!

Errr DSKIdiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Except that was not my theory you lying sack of suit.
Try as you might, you can no longer distance yourself from having bought into JD's outlandish Conspiracy Theory.

Furthermore, it's amazing how a "True Idiot" continually displays his obvious lack of "intellect". Originally Posted by bigtex
Wrong again. You're consistent, BigTurd.
If you want a fucking trained seal, go get one, you old whiskey shitting fool. You don't call the tune I dance to, got it jizzmonkey? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's just funny when you try to sound smart, but you really have no clue what you're talking about.
Except that was not my theory you lying sack of suit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wrong again. You're consistent, BigTurd. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're both fully on board with what will forever be known as the JDIdiot - Remote Island, Camouflaged 777 Caper.

Congratulations to you both!