Who Remembers Old Strip Clubs?

They had a dancer named Harley that would crush beer cans between her ass cheeks. Originally Posted by Chuck10
Attachment 598235
I remember going to one on Goliad road on the SE side. They had a dancer named Harley that would crush beer cans between her ass cheeks. I remember she took my full can of beer and I got a deflated one back. Originally Posted by Chuck10
That was probably Conner's Place, biker type strip joint Harley worked at along with Conner's Jersey Lily.
That's the place. I called it Chainsaw since one drunk patron took after one of the dancers with a chainsaw and sawed part way through a table before the other patrons tackled him, kicked his ass and waited for the cops. In the mean time some stole the chainsaw..
Top of the Strip, great times in that place almost 20 years ago
Acapulco Fantasy, Club G-Spot, {I forget the name of the strip club downtown}, ... Originally Posted by Yoyoma
River City Cabaret, Yoyoma.

A downtown strip club is DEFINITELY a throw-back. City Council has neutered Downtown and the River Walk so well that you practically have to bring your own poon with you. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Spot on, CoverMe. I often fantasize what it might have been like to encounter my ATF, years ago, while she was dancing at River City, beginning her journey into The Dark Side. And, yes, I do sometimes bring my own poon with me, taking her downtown for fine dining, entertainment, and overnights at one of SA's iconic upscale hotels.
A bit off-topic, but I want to vent:

In pursuit of a wholesome image for our downtown, the SA city council has hounded the strip clubs out of business; but has yet to successfully deal with the vagrants who swarm like mosquitoes over downtown pedestrians; I'm surprised they haven't driven the St. Anthony Hotel out of business. Partly for that reason, when I'm down there with my ATF, I use valet parking a lot.

We now resume our normal programming on old strip clubs.
A question for you gentlemen ..... I have heard on multiple occasions that the city is losing out on convention visitors, and the $$$$ that they would spend on hotels, restaurants ( and yes dancers ) because of the unrealistic rules levied on the clubs ..... now I just find it hard to believe that conventioners would actually use the strip clubs in choosing where to, or not to hold their conventions, meetings, or whatever ..... but my question to you is do you believe that could be a deciding factor, or is it just a silly rumor? .....
Ah the gold club on naco
I remember I was the only one there one day with 2 dancers.
I was in a side corner and for 25 bucks got a decent lap dance. She slid me down some pulled her thong to the side and I ate her ass and cunt for about 20 mins and she squirted on me.
Oh to relive that second time I ever went to a strip club
Not me.
how bout baby dolls on wurzbach...
A question for you gentlemen ..... I have heard on multiple occasions that the city is losing out on convention visitors, and the $$$$ that they would spend on hotels, restaurants ( and yes dancers ) because of the unrealistic rules levied on the clubs ..... now I just find it hard to believe that conventioners would actually use the strip clubs in choosing where to, or not to hold their conventions, meetings, or whatever ..... but my question to you is do you believe that could be a deciding factor, or is it just a silly rumor? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I say rumor. There might be a few conventioners that will look for " alternative " entertainment while away from home and the wife, but probably not a whole lot. Doubt that Trivago or the other travel sites have been asked by frequent travelers to include strip club numbers, availability and pricing when a traveler queries them for travel info.
Thanks Rey ..... didn't seem logical but friends told me they'd heard the same so I was just wondering .....
I was a little horny teenage toad , I remember! Originally Posted by ttmax
and how has that changed ? LOL..
and how has that changed ? LOL.. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
ttmax lives by the rule established by Groucho Marx: "You're only as old as the woman you feel."
Acapulco fantasies of bandera...