New York Prosecutors Will Charge Manafort In Bid To Prevent Trump Pardon

And another pointless and nonsensical post from you. Sorry you're still butt hurt from your first post.

That is an opinion and it concerns the law. So yes, against all odds you managed to identify that as a legal opinion (note the lack of quotation marks).

Do you have a point to make other than that was a legal opinion by me?

Now is when a normal person would post a link with info calling my post into question. It looks like you are being lazy and settling for casting doubt.
I don't need a link now because it's up to you to prove I'm wrong if that's what you think.
Let's walk through it real quick.
Can't try him for the same charge twice.The "people" can share the investigation file. They don't have to start from scratch. They don't have to try him on every possible charge. And a smart federal prosecutor, knowing trump might pardon the perp on federal charges, might hang on to a state chargeable offense or two. We don't know if they have evidence or not because Mueller plays it tight to the chest(like he is supposed to). The is a possible scenario. There aren't any legal issues in the way of that happening I am aware of. Are you aware of an issue I missed?
Another "legal opinion"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He was a threat to democracy.

It was worth the 25 million to finally catch him.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2019, 08:26 AM
He was a threat to democracy.

It was worth the 25 million to finally catch him. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The Mueller investigation may turn a profit because of Manafort.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/muel...rt-assets.html

• Tiny
  • 02-24-2019, 11:44 AM
You're lucky I dont RTM you for calling me a racist. I'm gonna let you make it this time but watch yourself...yall been getting away with too much lately but I wont always be so generous...I'm giving yall a chance to pull it together Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is not an idle threat. Historically people who have disagreed too strongly with Sistine Chapel's ideas or comments have gotten points. For example, SC might say, "Republicans are vile creatures who kill their first born and then eat their flesh." You reply with something like "That's the stupidest, craziest idea I ever heard," and you get points.

I've never RTM'ed anybody. I believe in freedom of speech.
This is not an idle threat. Historically people who have disagreed too strongly with Sistine Chapel's ideas or comments have gotten points. For example, SC might say, "Republicans are vile creatures who kill their first born and then eat their flesh." You reply with something like "That's the stupidest, craziest idea I ever heard," and you get points.

I've never RTM'ed anybody. I believe in freedom of speech. Originally Posted by Tiny
I have never RTM’d anybody either.

I want to know what those I disagree with are thinking.

That, however, does not mean I have to respond to their every asinine remark. I do not put fellow members on ignore, I just choose to ignore them.
  • Tiny
  • 02-24-2019, 12:46 PM
I want to know what those I disagree with are thinking. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Agreed, this would be a pretty boring place if you only had like-minded people cheering each other on. I don't come into contact with many people in daily life with views like Mystic, WTF or Yssup. I'd like to hear what they have to say, not shut them up.
How do you know, Tiny?
  • Tiny
  • 02-24-2019, 01:28 PM
Yssup, I don't. It could be coincidence. I've been warned or gotten points three times. Twice it was as a result of criticizing SC's posts. Admittedly, one time I did go a little overboard and the warning was justified. Also SC's made it no secret that he RTM's.
And another pointless and nonsensical post from you.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
More "legal opinion" from the "Road Scholar"?

You have no shame, and just keep stepping in your own shit.
Yssup, I don't. It could be coincidence. I've been warned or gotten points three times. Twice it was as a result of criticizing SC's posts. Admittedly, one time I did go a little overboard and the warning was justified. Also SC's made it no secret that he RTM's. Originally Posted by Tiny
I've never RTM'd you. I dont use RTM unless it's a repeated rule violation that escalates into harassment. RTM is the better option.
  • Tiny
  • 02-24-2019, 02:12 PM
I've never RTM'd you. I dont use RTM unless it's a repeated rule violation that escalates into harassment. RTM is the better option. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
OK, thanks for that. In the one instance that I did indeed go overboard, please realize it was partly because I respect your intellect, and wish you'd put more energy into challenging us on issues, instead of spouting the standard Democratic Party line. This would be a more interesting place.
OK, thanks for that. In the one instance that I did indeed go overboard, please realize it was partly because I respect your intellect, and wish you'd put more energy into challenging us on issues, instead of spouting the standard Democratic Party line. This would be a more interesting place. Originally Posted by Tiny
I've tried...but I get so frustrated at the lack of intellect. Its borderline criminal. However, if you're telling me that you are intelligent and a worthy debater then I will start looking at your posts more closely. Up till now I just lumped yall together because I have such a disdain for Trump's intellect it's hard to imagine his supporters being bright. However you do seem different so I will take a second look at this. Thanks for your honesty.
  • Tiny
  • 02-24-2019, 02:28 PM
Up till now I just lumped yall together because I have such a disdain for Trump's intellect it's hard to imagine his supporters being bright. However you do seem different so I will take a second look at this. Thanks for your honesty. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm not a Trump supporter. If someone would have put a gun to my head and told me I had to pick from two choices, I would have voted for Hillary Clinton. Fortunately there was Gary Johnson.
I'm not a Trump supporter. If someone would have put a gun to my head and told me I had to pick from two choices, I would have voted for Hillary Clinton. Fortunately there was Gary Johnson. Originally Posted by Tiny
I'm baffled they chose a loser like Trump. Even as a Progressive liberal I would have chosen either Jeb Bush, John Kaisch, or Marco Rubio. There is just no rationale, sane, or level headed excuse for voting for such a dumbass, national embarrassment, and international pariah such as Trump. Our allies and enemies alike are LITERALLY LAUGHING at us. How shameful

I've never RTM'ed anybody. I believe in freedom of speech. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny you have to admit that historically Republicans have been the flesh eating baby killers party. Jeffrey Dahmer was a registered Republican