Show the hell up?

As bad as a having a provider NCNS it is even worse for FTW folks that drive to big D and get stood up (50 miles one way). This happened to me (again) this weekend; even after I received email from provider confirming the appointment. I called at the agreed time and her phone was set to not receive calls.

No response from provider. I did email her asking what happened, was told she had to leave. I can only assume it was the witness protection program.

BTW, I would give here name, but a bunch (I mean a bunch) of serial posters have falling all over themselves threading and re-threading one of her earlier posts.
One day I had an appointment with my financial advisor in the afternoon. That morning, I went for a bike ride. I had a pretty bad crash and took an ambulance ride to the ER. From the back of the ambulance, I called my financial advisor to tell her I needed to reschedule.

Since this is the standard I hold myself to, this is what I would expect from a provider I had a scheduled appointment with. Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
Bingo!!
Show the Hell Up?

For $$$, is it that hard?

Really? Originally Posted by outbound
Welcome to the hobby...LOL! It's sometimes like going to the movies - you're asked to suspend a few real-world inconveniences like critical thinking, rationale, etc.
I think that you may be overestimating the value of you and your $$$ to the provider in question. The most popular providers get more appointment requests than they can ever hope to schedule. Hence, to her, you may be just a name on a list that is already too long. Most likely, you and your $$$ can be easily replaced.

My last NC/NS was Angelic Adrianna in Austin. The next time I can get my schedule to line up with hers, I will try again. She is hot; I am an idiot. Originally Posted by edm_fw
+1, I've been no showed before and then met with the provider later and it was a great session. I would in your email right before you meet with her, or over the phone, ask "can you please let me know if you aren't going to make it", this reminds her that she's no showed you before and she'll be more likely to make sure she sees you.

I've also been no showed twice in a row by a provider that I had seen a couple times in the past and she realized it and discounted her session $ off, even though I'm sure she could have had many other appointments in my place for her full rate. Sometimes things really do come up and the providers feel bad. Sure they should at least let you know ahead of time but many of them don't. I always check my email, text, voicemail, etc before leaving to see the girl to make sure she hasn't canceled last minute.
"Sometimes things really do come up and the providers feel bad. Sure they should at least let you know ahead of time but many of them don't. I always check my email, text, voicemail, etc before leaving to see the girl to make sure she hasn't canceled last minute."

that happened to me once when i first joined the site i was having "phone issues" i felt really bad but when i saw the angry and rude messages from him before i could even explain my side of things i did not feel so bad. i would have been happy to discount a session with for him to make it up if he had not gone off the deep end. i have made sure not to let it happen again so i take it as a lesson learned, sometimes shit really does happen!
Here's a Idea put a no show in the coed section and the one that n/s can write the reason why, be it hobbyist are provider then all can see and if a provider are hobbyist has a lot of n/s everybody will know what the reason is are if it is BS.

If a hobbyist gets a history of n/s n/c then after a bit providers will know he is a flake, same goes to the provider.

This will stink at first but after a little time it will all work out and the flakes will be setting by they self's be it hobbyist are provider.

I know if I n/s n/c and it caused me problems down the road the only person I could blame would be myself.

I think if this started happening most of the n/s n/c would stop, a providers time is worth something just like a hobbyist time is worth something.

I know if I get n/s are n/c and it's not a good reason especially if I have talked to the provider in the last hour are two that's IT, no more.
Watch out for the "Double-whammy". Younger providers are prone to do this. You get a NCNS and then they call you or e-mail you a day later and have some very creative reason that just absolutely prevented them from being near a phone or having access to e-mail. Then they sweet-talk you you all nice and apologetic, so you give them the benefit of the doubt and reschedule and Got-damn if they don't do it again back to back.
I think some of them get a kick out of it.
YOU SHOW THE HELL UP.....

i just playn