***Haters.***

• Carl
  • 06-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Everybody can feel free to hate me. Hate doesn't upset me. It just gives me a boner. That's why I watch Fox News with my pants off.

Mmmm, Alisyn Camerota ... you're such a naughty girl. Spank Megyn Kelly with your hair ... again.
Nah, man. That's got nothing to do with hate. That's just you jacking off to hot chicks, regardless of what they say.

Everybody can feel free to hate me. Hate doesn't upset me. It just gives me a boner. That's why I watch Fox News with my pants off.

Mmmm, Alisyn Camerota ... you're such a naughty girl. Spank Megyn Kelly with your hair ... again. Originally Posted by Carl
BEAGLE??????

Whoa..... Welcome....

Now I gotta post!

Beagle and Carl, I hate you both. But only in the most loving way...

Welcome back boys.
Like my momma told me and I as a momma tell mine....Those who are mean are that way because something somewhere in their life is so wrong the only way they can feel even the slightest bit human is to tear down those who have what they can only wish to have.......

. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Mmmm, Alisyn Camerota ... you're such a naughty girl. Spank Megyn Kelly with your hair ... again. Originally Posted by Carl

I hate you Carl... I hate you so much----

Now, let me talk nerdy to you....
  • Carl
  • 06-12-2011, 08:12 AM
I hate it when a hot young girl flirts with me. It just sets my blood to boiling.
I adore you Carl. Shhh! Don't tell anyone but I like you even more than Rand.

I hate it when a hot young girl flirts with me. It just sets my blood to boiling. Originally Posted by Carl
  • Carl
  • 06-12-2011, 04:54 PM
I adore you Carl. Shhh! Don't tell anyone but I like you even more than Rand. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Girl, you forgot to use the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] format tags again.
actually, that would be #Genuine

Girl, you forgot to use the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] format tags again. Originally Posted by Carl
  • Carl
  • 06-12-2011, 05:30 PM
What's with the # sign? Are you tweeting from your phone again? You kids and your technology. Pardon me while I fire up the smoke signals.
What's with the # sign? Are you tweeting from your phone again? You kids and your technology. Pardon me while I fire up the smoke signals. Originally Posted by Carl
I only have to add:
-.-- --- ..- .- .-. . ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. .... --- -
I adore you Carl. Shhh! Don't tell anyone but I like you even more than Rand. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

Hater
so who is the hater?
Don't hate the playa baby, hate the game.

Hater Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
  • Carl
  • 06-13-2011, 09:53 PM
so who is the hater? Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Me. Me hate you long time, baby. Me hate you long, long time.