Ladies, wanna share your feet??

Blaze, those look really good!! Your contribution is a worthy one. I love seeing the different shapes and sizes that you lovely ladies have too offer. Thank you!!
  • Blaze
  • 07-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Aww thank you very much. I think Megan has cute toesys!!!
Would have to agree 1000%, those are some cute toes, and the rest of her ain't bad either.
  • Sami
  • 07-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Another beautiful example right there!!! Sami, do you have any idea how wonderful those are?? Just about the time I start thinking it cant get any better, somebody posts a pic like that!! Thank you for sharing your very pretty feet.
Thank you Bliss for sharing!! I do believe "Bliss" is correct, at least regarding those awesome looking feet. Red toes and heels look great, but the bare photos..... that one hits the spot!! Thanks!!
Thank you kindly
They have a mind of their own, especially when pressed against warm, slippery flesh
Ooohhhh.....naughty feet......I like naughty feet!!!
These gorgeous feet are from an ATF of mine, now retired Probably the prettiest ever.
Lots of gorgeousss feet. The question is whose are truely skilled and whose can multitask when other parts are preoccupied
Thanks Luke, those do look good. I was fortunate to have seen Fawn several times before she left for good. She truly is a very good person, and her feet are spectacular!! NEVER failed to please!! Looking for something kinda similar now, that perfect foot mate that I can see regurally.
Love the pretty feet...... so sexy!!!!!
Did I mention.... love to play with your feet as well....
Thanks Luke, those do look good. I was fortunate to have seen Fawn several times before she left for good. She truly is a very good person, and her feet are spectacular!! NEVER failed to please!! Looking for something kinda similar now, that perfect foot mate that I can see regurally. Originally Posted by oktickler
These are not Fawn's feet.... not sure if you are saying they are... the owner of these feet was 22 ..../
No I got that, she's your favorite. Fawn was mine, just making a statement, that's it.