Warning about Brandee69

If Kaylee's what an old bitch looks like, give me a dozen of them.
A tactful exit Amber - well done. Originally Posted by silverstate53
+1
No Amber is what an old bitch looks like. Oops did I let that slip. Better not hit the send button.

Forum Guidelines

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • Deke
  • 07-26-2013, 07:42 PM
There was nothing on TV tonight, who needs it, we've got eccie!
If you can't control your temper I strongly suggest you get away from the keyboard. Take a break from this thread. While I can understand people want to defend themselves, there isn't a need for unnecessary rudeness or insulting remarks. This disagreement is not worth getting MORE points.
Sure it is.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...exhibit A. She's just as unstable as her friend, Amber. See at your own risk. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
I nominate this for 'Post of the Week' !!

I always suspected there was a Kangaroo Court in session and now the prosecuting attorney is submitting evidence...Eccie is WAY BETTER than reality bullshit TV except for Swamp People, them dudes and gals are the real deal (it's kinda hard to stage what a pissed off alligator will do).

Keep em coming stevieBBwood...LMAO