Defiant Milk Man Goes to Trial

Has anyone considered the lawsuit factor.
Has anyone considered the lawsuit factor. Originally Posted by bojulay
Can you sue Jack Daniels for a rotten liver or dying of an overdose? Last time I checked, you couldn't.
Can you sue Jack Daniels for a rotten liver or dying of an overdose? Last time I checked, you couldn't. Originally Posted by nwarounder
i'm sure it's been tried.
can small private sales between two people fuel the economy ?

I can see it now .. 40 milk brokers with enough product for 1-2 sales stumping products at Walmart in the dairy section ... HEY MF'r your milk was sour, you made my kids sick !!

Originally Posted by CJ7
It fuels the sellers economy.

WalMart would negate the whole small private sale aspect of the argument.
Got your point however without any oversight you will have a lot of sick or dead people.Ever seen a milking operation? There are great ones and some that I wouldn't drink their milk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Of course I should have mentioned Brucellosis (undulant fever) that is kinda a bitch...
Ever seen a milking operation? There are great ones and some that I wouldn't drink their milk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Have I ever seen a milking operation? Yeah, I've seen a milking operation. Maybe even more than one....
Can you sue Jack Daniels for a rotten liver or dying of an overdose? Last time I checked, you couldn't. Originally Posted by nwarounder

Smokers have sued tobacco companies.
Have I ever seen a milking operation? Yeah, I've seen a milking operation. Maybe even more than one.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Sound like you have squeezed a tit or two..
Sound like you have squeezed a tit or two.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, but mostly his own...