Clubs closings for good?

So Cabaret East is opening May 18th at 50% capacity. Apparently, since they serve food, they are considered a bar/restaurant. Let the resurgence in virus infections begin.
Where did you see that?

I suspect Tarrant Co will open up well before their more sophisticated and urban neighbors to the East.
From the gm
I haven't seen any of the many strippers turn up here, have any of y'all?

I heard some of the strippers are walking the pavement up and down HH.
Lots of new only fans girls. 😆😆
I bet the Clubs will open by early June.. the Co-Morbid Men will be taking a chance. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The dancers will all have baby bumps.
Well, here's an idea from Oregon. A drive thru strip club

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/or...ru-coronavirus
Strip clubs will open again, but will probably be the last to do so behind gyms and other types of clubs where many gather. The problem with the young girls who work there is going to be that they are more than likely asymptomatic, so not showing any signs or symptoms, yet have the virus, even in a mild form, allowed to work, then go around touching and breathing on everything and everyone. Enter the underlying health issues, old fat men, who are most of the strip club clientele, start coming in and get all around these dancers, get dances with lots of contact.

I can see it now. A few days go by and these low immune system customers, even old fart managers get sick and have to go to the hospital. Unless they have it on their own, no employee of a strip club has health or any other type of insurance and unless the clubs open up without authorization to do so (and maybe not even then), they are not going to be liable of the spread of Covid-19 or any other communicable disease. You go the club, you take your chances. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Yep ... and I can barely wait for contact tracing to start. Not sure how I will explain the health alert that pops up on my phone saying that I was possibly infected with COVID-19 at CL. That will be fun!
Will masks be required? My glasses get steamed up.
Well, here's an idea from Oregon. A drive thru strip club

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/or...ru-coronavirus Originally Posted by RX792P

BBD has enough parking lot space to be able to perform these acts. Have bouncers making sure there aren't underaged kids in the cars, set up some barricades. Wouldn't be any extras, but the clientele would be able to see some stripper bods.