Question: Jessica from KFest

Just call me AsianRider. LOL But seriously, AsianP is meaningless and will not be informed. No proof, because we know why. None, Nada, Zippo
Enough with the hijacking.

All of you are stalking each other and shortly all of the major players may recieve 7 days off to cool off.

This thread is about another Dime a Dozen off the boat Korean cum dumpster.

Keep it on topic.
There was a Jessica at NYNY in amp days. I saw here there all the time but never had a session with her. Then I tried her at either kfest or pinkclubs, I think, and loved the session it was great. But she kept coming and going so lost track of her.

Ghostrider has been helpful to me with posts of whos around, and even sent me a note when one of those places opened up which I appreciated. So thats a value add in my book so far. Thanks Ghostrider.
There was a Jessica at NYNY in amp days. I saw here there all the time but never had a session with her. Then I tried her at either kfest or pinkclubs, I think, and loved the session it was great. But she kept coming and going so lost track of her.

Ghostrider has been helpful to me with posts of whos around, and even sent me a note when one of those places opened up which I appreciated. So thats a value add in my book so far. Thanks Ghostrider. Originally Posted by Doug4343
Jessica from the NYNY spa is whom I think they are refering to at Kfestival. They got so many inquiries that they changed the girls name to avoid the comparison and potential disappointment when the new girl opened the door and she was not the original Jessica. She moves around alot between here and West Texas.

Catch her when or if you can!!