Good morning Y’all Miss Me Yet

Probably GFE gonna Staff Edit with the rest of these nasty fucks
Originally Posted by staceyrenee
we are all nasty now?
Your punctuation needs improvement sir. Hey Stacy! You don't need them! They all are jealous! Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife

Its STACEY, not STACY!
Get better if possible
Friends might be pushing the relationship a bit but, you're okay with me.
I was just joking around about your new caboose which is hardly a state secret.
I gots an infrackshun iffen it makes yuh feel any bedder. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I dids two! Lol
My Ass is Nice I can rub it going to be OK

pretty face

Nice body shit life gone on i’m glad y’all were raised where you didn’t move around a lot Lucky you probably never even left the show me state I like traveling and I’ll be fine wherever I go most of you will still be here talking shit to pretty bitches that you can’t get what you want from !!!

if the shoe fits go ahead and put that motherfucker on nasty ��
Omg girl just please stop. No one cares about the drama dude.
Yes I have missed you Stacey! Hey! I'd like to nominate Stacey for having the best buns in kansas city!! �� A++++++++
Thanks
No one cares but yet Your still with the drama jumping on my post for your friend then want someone to look for your lame ass girl Bye you ain’t worried about it yet keep it going by talking shit then replying back to shit I was talking about no honey nobody worried about your chipped tooth Ass

Stay off my post then TF

Y’all wild I won’t be remembered as the bitch that kept her mouth shut

Don’t like it whoop my Ass then if you think you can

Tell then I will be around waiting for whatever I give excellent clean Fun feel me Stay Safe I will always

Blessed & always will be

I do right by People

I guess I expect the same but most y’all rude ass dude would never make the cut & it shows

Never said I was doing bad out Here . Just everything could be better
Not sorry for speaking my mind
Omg girl just please stop. No one cares about the drama dude. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
+1
  • Spunk
  • 06-07-2022, 09:28 AM
Omg girl just please stop. No one cares about the drama dude. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
+2
Y’all some hater on here I swear Jesus Love You anyways God Bless have a Nice Life hope you fix what wrong in you !!!
Marry me.
Oh god I literally cannot right now..im actually making money instead of talking shit to people....
Yes I have missed you Stacey! Hey! I'd like to nominate Stacey for having the best buns in kansas city!! �� A++++++++ Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Gee wizz! You must have applied to be her manager! Maybe you can drum up some business for her, just maybe.

I think I will go fishing, by myself.

After I get done fishing, I could sit down for a beer with a friend.

We should enjoy life, and have fun with our friends. If it isn't fun, don't do it.

With some people, it is best to just leave them out of our lives
If you need a butt massage Miss Stacey, I have very reasonable rates ;-)
I'll even kiss it.
If you need a butt massage Miss Stacey, I have very reasonable rates ;-)
I'll even kiss it. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Not without it covered you won't...