Skylee Wild's manager...

Holy crap, this is becoming a convoluted mess, so I will try to clarify a few things, but no way I want to get embroiled in a lot of drama, nor do I have the time to sit here and continue to respond to these threads.

1. When I said I was "being told about an alert" it was the 2-3 week old PM from Skylee's account which I discovered upon logging on here. No one else is leaking anything from anywhere, at least not to me.

2. That last post from Skylee's account about her discovering missing money after I left is an outright lie. I don't even know what to make of the rest of the post about LE and search etc… It looks like her pimp is now just trying to throw any shade at me that he possibly can.

3. The tone, vitriol and lies coming from Kylee's posts are completely different than my direct interaction during the 20-30 minutes I spent with her, leading me to think these posts are not from her.

4. I also received three profanity-laced, yet indecipherable, texts from the phone number I had used to communicate with her, shortly after I did the review last night. I have blocked the number now, so not sure how long that persisted.

5. I'll post once more on the review. Then, I'm heading off to watch Football. If I wanted all this drama, I wouldn't be here.

Thanks. Originally Posted by Hobby Lobbyist

Yeah this ones on my do not EVER fucking see list. One quick search tells me all I need to know.
She's not "popular" whatever that means, in the ladies section.1st time I've ever heard of her was 11/25. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

I think he meant the OP (hobby lobbyist) is a popular subject for alerts.
Holy crap, this is becoming a convoluted mess, so I will try to clarify a few things Originally Posted by Hobby Lobbyist
I have a couple of questions which would help me a lot, in understanding your position (and the truth?)..

(1) do you still have the profanity-laced texts you got after posting the review?
(2) explain if you can, the discrepancy between your review where you state you told her you would take back $100 and call it a BnG, and her statement that the $100 turned up missing after you left?

(2) gets to the heart of the truth, IMO.. whoever is truthful about that $100..

one more question that raises doubt about your side:

(3) you say she begged you not to write a review, a presumably negative review.. but from what you state yourself, you took back $100 and re-characterized the session from FS to BnG.. AFTER she told you she would continue with FS, in spite of her contention you had cum twice already, orally.. from my vantage point, she was jumping hoops trying to salvage the session.. did she offer to continue FS ONLY AFTER you said you would write a bad review? and you felt chemistry had already broken down, and you were not interested in FS by then?

if your threat led to her begging you not to write a bad review, I think you were wrong to take back the money.. it's not that simple, since you disagree about HOW that $100 went missing.. if it went like you said, that you took back the $100 with her knowledge, it doesn't make sense that she would be as upset and damning to your character at this point.

one more thing on your side, potentially:

if you did as you said, told her to read your profile about MSOG, then your action was warranted, even if it's sort of a "dick move" from my POV.. you at least let her know what was expected.. and from my reading, she has not denied that you informed her before the session.
She's not "popular" whatever that means, in the ladies section.1st time I've ever heard of her was 11/25. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Hey Katrina, by popular, I was referring to HL. Apparently, he has many alerts according to Sophia's post.
I have a couple of questions which would help me a lot, in understanding your position (and the truth?)..

(1) do you still have the profanity-laced texts you got after posting the review?
(2) explain if you can, the discrepancy between your review where you state you told her you would take back $100 and call it a BnG, and her statement that the $100 turned up missing after you left?

(2) gets to the heart of the truth, IMO.. whoever is truthful about that $100..

one more question that raises doubt about your side:

(3) you say she begged you not to write a review, a presumably negative review.. but from what you state yourself, you took back $100 and re-characterized the session from FS to BnG.. AFTER she told you she would continue with FS, in spite of her contention you had cum twice already, orally.. from my vantage point, she was jumping hoops trying to salvage the session.. did she offer to continue FS ONLY AFTER you said you would write a bad review? and you felt chemistry had already broken down, and you were not interested in FS by then?

if your threat led to her begging you not to write a bad review, I think you were wrong to take back the money.. it's not that simple, since you disagree about HOW that $100 went missing.. if it went like you said, that you took back the $100 with her knowledge, it doesn't make sense that she would be as upset and damning to your character at this point. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung I think this is where the OP states the pimp came in. As she didn't take offense to it, but the pimp damn sure did. I think his assertion is that it was the pimp and not the provider doing the malicious thing since his/her pimp commission was cut short. He supports this assertion by pointing out the fact that the actual poster and provider sound like two different people.

I think modernistic and/or "space aged" pimping if you will has bred the nascent theory that it's better to cut a mofos reputation than to just flat out "cut" a mofo. Which is what I think the OP is suggesting here. But I do think OP shouldn't have taken the money back, it seems as if SW was nice and accommodating during the entire session. In the end, OP will probably get a lot of unwanted publicity over $100 bucks. In the end, it's only $100 right?
Chung I think this is where the OP states the pimp came in. As she didn't take offense to it, but the pimp damn sure did. I think his assertion is that it was the pimp and not the provider doing the malicious thing since his/her pimp commission was cut short. He supports this assertion by pointing out the fact that the actual poster and provider sound like two different people. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
thanks DK..

Big Guitar Guy you should probably take a step back, you're not doing Skylee any favors. Trust me on that... Originally Posted by Mojojo
Came to post this. Dude coming on WAY to strong here.

Edit: Just saw the alert, Big Guitar Guy the manager speculation? Would take the bet based in the posts here.

Edit2: lol saw the review thread and his banning, easy call in this one. OP has my vote.

Edit3: saw his reviews, obvious things are obvious.
I think he meant the OP (hobby lobbyist) is a popular subject for alerts. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Ohhhh....my bad
And if you log into multiple accounts from the same computer, web site operator knows that.
1. When I said I was "being told about an alert" it was the 2-3 week old PM from Skylee's account which I discovered upon logging on here. No one else is leaking anything from anywhere, at least not to me.
. Originally Posted by Hobby Lobbyist
No worries lets see that pm. Fwd that to me or one of the staff members or hit the RTM button on the pm. Lets sort this one out..

Edit: Update, looks like provider herself told him about the post she was putting up.