Squirting.. .UGHHHH.. Why can't I?

Amber, just invite me over and together we'll get Brandee to coat the ceiling.
You mean some women don't? I haven't been with one who doesn't.
I don't squirt I skeet. I remember one time I was with a provider at mi casa.
I was really hard and we were fucking ike no ones business.
It was doggie style on my bed, I was gripping her hips and slamming my cock in her from behind.
This Lady had never squirted before. But while I was pounding away...gushhh.
She said she had never before. But it fucking shot all down my left leg. We thought we were fucking so hard something broke or ruptured to which we both thought it was pretty fucking funny.
So having said that, try doggie+hard pounding I guess.
Reminds me of another time when a Lady's flow started while I was doing the same thing, but that sure is a whole nother thread.
I've only squirted TWICE in my whole life, and I'm among the many providers who wish they could do it again... It's so different than a regular orgasm but it's something I couldn't get enough of.. Sadly, it's REALLY hard for me to squirt, but if any of you guys want to teach me or think you can get me to squirt, I'M DOWN!!!
Hey Brandee,

This enough evidence for ya...

IMAG0151a.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

Attachment 103240

Attachment 103241 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Mmm DickEmDown, from the looks of that you need to make your way over to my bedroom soon! I'd love to experience that!
Hmmm. I'm not sure if I have squirted before or not or think it's pee. But maybe one time before hobby or one time during the hobby. I feel shy and embarrassed or so. I wonder how it's like. But when I did a couples session this lady gushed and I was like whoa what's happening? So if I can learn to squirt I want to do it with someone I know for awhile first.
They were talking about how to do this on the radio a couple weeks ago. I listened to the directions and from what I gather, it does work... however, you won't "squirt" like a pee stream in most cases. You know that spongy tissue just on the upper inside of a vagina? That's where it builds up. That's where you get wet anyway (that's why you can have a tampon in and still get totally juiced.) You build up the wet and then put three fingers inside using the middle one to gently press that spongy tissue and splat, there you go.... apparently.

I didn't believe in squirting until I asked my new doctor. His face told me everything I needed.
Woohooooooooooo.... lots of great advice on this thread for the non squirters.. and non squirt makers.... listen up, read up, and...
DED... COME BACK TO DALLAS. You never told me you knew how to do that. OMG. You just even more sexier to me now.
You build up the wet and then put three fingers inside using the middle one to gently press that spongy tissue and splat, there you go.... apparently.

I didn't believe in squirting until I asked my new doctor. His face told me everything I needed. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

It's the coolest thing ever to hear the "squishy" sound when the spongy tissue is being manipulated by the fingers or hard dick. You know it's about to happen then...bam!
Thanks folks to all the input damn!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
It's the coolest thing ever to hear the "squishy" sound when the spongy tissue is being manipulated by the fingers or hard dick. You know it's about to happen then...bam! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Dang, that has me wanting to take some lessons from Reese, sounds like she understands the mechanics of this activity, and I know she understands the rest of the fun.
I know from looking at my partner's equipment whether I'm going to squirt or not. The ones that curve! And I can manipulate and make myself squirt or not when I'm on top cause I have the complete control. But I never really like cleaning up after squirting (I HATE IT!!!)....so I control my squirting to a minimum.
If you know you squirt, just make sure you're on plenty of towels to soak it all up. I love it when a lady squirts all over me ---- my fingers, my cock, my face. Mmmmm.
Just drink a lot of water and relax your bladder. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Beer works better. Anything that will relax you and build up the need to pee.