Is February also....

Dorthy are you really a welder?
No I just put it on my showcase to impress men like you and so I can be asked everytime someone can't believe a women could accomplish such a thing... Grrr

Dorthy are you really 5'10?

No I'm really 5'2
^^^^^
I wanna see a thread about a session that involves a NCNS giftcard gangbang. I know its possible.....let's work on this.....
Seriously some of you people ask the dumbe most asinine, obvious answer questions imaginable on a Whore-Board.I'll post a few examples later. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
A promise is a promise....

A question for the ladies
You realize you're on a whore board, right? With hookers selling the "Illusion of Passion." Do you really think you're gonna have a torrent of whores claiming they don't want to perform a reasonable money making opportunity?

Hobbiest's and Providers Black Friday
You do realize that Target was open from 5pm Thanksgiving day to 11pm Friday. You really want some super-value-30-hour-triple-coupon-price-cutter-sale-poon? Well, maybe you do since you started the thread. Though no one else should really be into once a year assembly line-turn style pussy day.

Q for the Ladies
Spit?
Why do you need lube for daty? Is it that hard to get the ladies wet from a good tongue-lashing? Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
:mic drop:

Is it a good time for me??
Just post the two damn ads you're allowed a week per city. You get enough prebooks. Come make some money. You don't. Stay your ass at home, or try another city.

Best lube i have ever tried....

Coconut oil.... COCONUT OIL..... MUTHAFUCKIN COCONUT OIL!!!!

I have a pretty serious question...
So how many more time do you need to donate before you earn the "I donate blood & I care" coffee cup?
  • SCBOY
  • 02-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Dorian,

Lighten up man, you'er going to stroke out over all of this stuff.
Take it easy. Lol
we need another free pussy thread!
I'm on it lol
This thread should be an Ouroboros. Fucking stupid.
This thread should be an Ouroboros. Fucking stupid. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

this thread is no where stupid you must have not be reading
In dire need of advice
I am looking at seeing either MonaLisa or Naughty Mikki...on Friday in honor of Valentines Day.

Unfortunately I can only see one...and I am torn as to which one I should see. I have been wanting to see both of them but Naughty Mikki seems to be who I am leaning towards. From what I understand she's hotter and I love me some asians. But MonaLisa may be just a little bit Naughtier.

I am in a tough spot and would love some advice from my fellow eccie-ers as to who I should see.

I appreciate you help in advance.

-houpoboy
You answered your own damn question fuckface.
^^^^ that dude is another true definition of fucktard sigh its a never ending list...
Whew!
I was about to ask a question about the possibility of a provider falling in love with me, how I would handle knowing they where still making their living on their backs and whether or not I should bareback with them.

Thanks DG for preventing me from looking like a

^^^
No problem.

Now I have a dumbass question of my own.
I'm going to pigeon hole this to 'local homegrown' talent only.

Why do some of us complain when an Agency raises rates say twenty (20) dollars, & is located in a secure, well stocked, & furnished residence, but are more than willing to shell out three hundred (300) or more to fuck some Indy in a don't-bring-a-black-light-if-you-value-your-sanity Patel's Place?

Hmmmm....
^^^
No problem.

Now I have a dumbass question of my own.
I'm going to pigeon hole this to 'local homegrown' talent only.

Why do some of us complain when an Agency raises rates say twenty (20) dollars, & is located in a secure, well stocked, & furnished residence, but are more than willing to shell out three hundred (300) or more to fuck some Indy in a don't-bring-a-black-light-if-you-value-your-sanity Patel's Place?

Hmmmm.... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Does the agency have blue water? It makes all the difference in the world. For a $20 (that's twenty not one hundred and twenty) increase I expect blue water.
Month of February is the month to get pm's telling you how you should charge people for sessions and telling me my rates don't make any sense....Smh fucktard February