How To Deal With The Man...

Easy to follow, just submit an online FOIA request. 5 days from now you will have copies of the criminal complaint, depositions, etc

It won't make the news again unless there are more substantial charges filed as a result of any more investigation.

If she is presented with an option to make this go away by being a CI, she would in a heartbeat. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and any whatchamacallits, and in these situations, self preservation is King. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
true
but that seems stalker like...
as looks good and I like her, not my type in other ways. So Na, why bother.
not worth the homework
In my case, I need a FOIA request.

Don't just assume.

I'm thousands and thousands of miles away. Not walking in anywhere.

I have absolutely no intention whatsoever of following and or requesting information about this woman. I could care less. She broke the law she got caught someone is not telling the truth. In the end the courts will figure this one out.
Why do you ask? Does it make you feel like a man? Originally Posted by jokacz
Yes.
She broke the law she got caught someone is not telling the truth. In the end the courts will figure this one out. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
So the concept of innocent until proven guilty is just some legal nicety to you.

The truth may or may not come out, whether justice is served is another matter.

I assert that the hooker working out of her lily white suburban home is less dangerous to society than the dumb trophy wife barreling around in her 3 ton SUV with her iphone in hand oblivious to all around her.
The hooking allegations aside; did she have PT as alledged? Did they mistake it for a rose bush? I will never understand how people are so willing to trade or potentially trade their freedom to smoke a little PT, grow PT, take PT that don't belong to them....besides some silly habits or addictions. Likely it is the same motivation that motivates many of us to partake in some of life's guilty pleasures. Regardless, it's illegal.

Like OSD asserts, "We are all crazy to be here".

We are all skating a fine line. We are all a simple mistake away from jail and "John" noteriety.

So the concept of innocent until proven guilty is just some legal nicety to you.

The truth may or may not come out, whether justice is served is another matter.

I assert that the hooker working out of her lily white suburban home is less dangerous to society than the dumb trophy wife barreling around in her 3 ton SUV with her iphone in hand oblivious to all around her. Originally Posted by jokacz
miscreants correct

the cops couldn care less

they plop you into the court system , YOU have to figure it out from there

just close your mouths then give your money to an attorney

or yur ass
don't become such a huge target , I also scatched my head on that one
They, the pigs, really made an example out of her didn't they. Can't believe how much of the kitchen sink they threw at her.

Nothing bad happens in her little suburbia, maybe that is why Originally Posted by MISCREANT

I'd say location had everything to do with it.
Would really like to see this get back on topic.

You guys have got to know how to behave around LE.

Turn down the panic, forget about the wife and kiddies, and keep your mouth shut.

The cops aren't geniuses, or else they wouldn't be cops. Originally Posted by jokacz

Simply keeping your mouth shut is easier said than done when they're pinching ya. But you're right. We have no obligation to say anything.

Fuckin cops. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
I have a feeling you know this all too well.
I'd say location had everything to do with it. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
me think a rat. Said rat trying to save own ass and well ratted. But Rat now in deeper doggy dew than who ratted on from my view.
Like OSD asserts, "We are all crazy to be here".

We are all skating a fine line. We are all a simple mistake away from jail and "John" noteriety.
yup
and
mistake or fell on LE lap.

If ya driving and have a lady of the evening with you. You get polled over for a traffic violation.
Hope and pray LE don't smell more afoot. You only got a traffic ticket. If he does smell more only hope you and lady trust each other and nether caves in and rats on the other. Been there, I'm a very lucky fucker so far. its scary, but funny as hell when they ops gave up and forgot about giving you the earned traffic ticket ta boot. Without even a warning like slow down or get that taillight fixed.
I've posted these before. It's good advice, Don't Talk To LE!
https://youtu.be/i8z7NC5sgik

Part 2 is a detective explaining
https://youtu.be/08fZQWjDVKE
I've posted these before. It's good advice, Don't Talk To LE!
https://youtu.be/i8z7NC5sgik

Part 2 is a detective explaining
https://youtu.be/08fZQWjDVKE
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
true
but I have found that also know each other real name helps even if a hobby no no for many.
LE asked for ID of both, as ya take lady's ID say thanks whatever real first name. And she states males real first name as ya handing both ID's to officer. They will take note if not the same spoken that is on ID's. A forget it now for many officers. If officers looks at what time it could be, Carp do I really want to miss lunch or work overtime for this.

Also they hate being questioned. But the questions can in no way make him think what he is thinking or saying to ya is true, "Are we being charged with something" and not "are we being charged with..." Drives road officers nuts. Higher on the LE food chain I have no idea if works.
Been there, I'm a very lucky fucker so far. its scary, but funny as hell when they ops gave up and forgot about giving you the earned traffic ticket ta boot. Without even a warning like slow down or get that taillight fixed. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
The Po Po probably didn't have his OSD translation manual and got flustered listening to you :-) Good job.
former mp. ol boys talk themselves in a hole. watched guys talk themselves into dishonorable discharges over dumb shit. if any of yall have time watch the stanford experiment. that shit is all kinds of fucked. real tho. nice guys put on a uniform and turn into hitler. we'd break rules and push people. slap on the wrist or nothin. bet rule breakers word against ours. we wins.