If you must use CL/BP here are a few of suggestions:

Well.... like Babee.... I try to 'never say never' !! Originally Posted by MrGiz
I agree with "never say never", but I believe Mac's "Never" rules were delivered tongue in cheek.

As always your advice is sage.

My schedule this week has been spontaneous full bore panic with brief periods of boredom (like now). Unfortunately, none of the brief periods of boredom have been long enough or predictable enough to schedule my fav hobby.
  • sadie
  • 06-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Yeah boring BB..and to think I'm sittin here in my sexy lingerie ready to take all your money.

I thought Mac's rules were great by the way...u go Wolfie.
Boots, I nowhere said you were weird. I said some of these rules were weird to me. Might be a hair splitting difference, but it is there. I think you put up a fair warning post based on your perceptions. I thought I was respectful in asking about those rules. If I wasn't I apologize. Don't let people who may or may not have vested ulterior motives take you down.

Since I do post on BP (as some may be seeing shortly), I do read and evaluate posts like this. That's right I post on BP. If someone chooses not to see me because I post on BP, that's their choice.

"Never say Never and always is always wrong." I have never heard another provider say "Meet him in the parking lot." Your posts are the first time I have ever heard that referred to as common practice. I have had "We can meet publicly first if you want so you'll know I'm safe." <-unless it's an all public date this makes no sense to me, although I'm sure in many cases the sentiment was honest.
I have met in hotel lobby/bars. I figure if I wanted to do a car date, I probably wouldn't mess with getting the hotel room in the first place. Again, I'd really like to understand this, since it's the first time I have ever heard it; so do please explain the thinking behind it. It's completely different than what I suggest. If I'm wrong or if thsi is the safer way, I'd honestly like to know.

"What will a lady think when you chain the door?" Nothing since I do that. (I open it, I shut it, I lock it - the three seem to go together.)

Lastly, and I can't stress this enough, if you feel like you need to bring a weapon on a date - Don't make the date.

I can't believe the weapon comment is still here in public. By the "Gods" not addressing it while posting on this thread, looks like ECCIE is condoning it? Interesting.
  • BIG C
  • 06-04-2010, 02:52 PM
I can't believe the weapon comment is still here in public. By the "Gods" not addressing it while posting on this thread, looks like ECCIE is condoning it? Interesting. Originally Posted by babee
That is about as ridiculous a statement concerning ECCIE as I've ever heard......How do you figure ECCIE is condoning anything that is posted in this thread???.....People post things in public about providers pulling bait n switch, ripping hobbyists off, having pimps threaten hobbyists, providers getting robbed, raped, and killed, and all kinds of topics.....None of this means or implies that ECCIE condones any of that.....In case you have forgotten, this is a discussion board and people are free to express their ideas and opinions and as long as they're not speaking on topics that the ECCIE owners have stated are forbidden, and as long as they're posting in the manner for which we hold others to adhere to, then their comments will be allowed to stay, just like yours are, whether you like the comments or not......If you can show where ECCIE has condoned anything like this, then let's see it.....
Boots, I nowhere said you were weird. I said some of these rules were weird to me. Might be a hair splitting difference, but it is there. I think you put up a fair warning post based on your perceptions. I thought I was respectful in asking about those rules. If I wasn't I apologize. Don't let people who may or may not have vested ulterior motives take you down.
I was joking, Darling. My sense of humor can be a bit dry.

I have never heard another provider say "Meet him in the parking lot." Your posts are the first time I have ever heard that referred to as common practice. I have had "We can meet publicly first if you want so you'll know I'm safe." <-unless it's an all public date this makes no sense to me, although I'm sure in many cases the sentiment was honest.
I have met in hotel lobby/bars. I figure if I wanted to do a car date, I probably wouldn't mess with getting the hotel room in the first place. Again, I'd really like to understand this, since it's the first time I have ever heard it; so do please explain the thinking behind it. It's completely different than what I suggest. If I'm wrong or if thsi is the safer way, I'd honestly like to know.
First, let me say that I do not do car dates, so that's not what I meant. However, I have had a number of providers meet me outside, or at my car. I can't really answer why this would be safer for a provider, but I have been asked several times by the provider to make contact that way. From my standpoint, it gives me a chance to scope things out or take off quickly if something doesn't feel right, so I don't object.

Lastly, and I can't stress this enough, if you feel like you need to bring a weapon on a date - Don't make the date. I can't believe the weapon comment is still here in public. By the "Gods" not addressing it while posting on this thread, looks like ECCIE is condoning it? Interesting.
I can understand why this might be disconcerting for you, but let me address this, and hopefully allay your concerns a bit. First, as I said before, I sometimes carry a weapon because I travel alot, it really has nothing to do with the hobby. It just so happens that hobby when I travel because there is no hobby scene where I live. Second, the Mods left the comment alone because I have threatened no one. I implied no harm to any provider. Third, to the extent that I discuss a weapon, it is a matter of self-defense, specifically in the context of defending myself against a hostile pimp or other assailant, not a provider. Fourth, If I had a weapon on a date, you'd never know it. I don't discuss it, I don't brandish it. Just like a provider would never reveal her gun, knife, can of mace, taser, or whatever, unless she encountered a serious threat. Fifth, I guarantee that I am not the only hobbyist that carrys. I bet you have seen such a gent, and not even known. Sixth, the only reason that I even mentioned it here is because I will likely never hobby with any providers on this board because of geographical limitations on my part. Seventh, if I did happen to book with you, and if you did happen to learn I had a weapon, and knowing this disuades you from carrying out the date, I completely understand.

Trust me babee, as odd as all this seems to you, I am harmless. Well, mostly.
Lastly, and I can't stress this enough, if you feel like you need to bring a weapon on a date - Don't make the date. Originally Posted by babee
The Tennessee Ledge last I read was just about ready (if they haven't already, I've been busy and haven't caught up on the snooze) to override the Gubnor's veto of the bill permitting us to bring weapons into bars and restaurants where alcohol is served. I figure any minute now they'll pass a bill requiring us to bring weapons on dates.

Cheers,

bcg (could make for an interesting date, especially if the lady is packing heat, too. I figure Babee could take me easily in a quick draw...)
This video proves beyond the shadow of a doubt bp/cl is totally safe and will give you a warm and fuzzy feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXyN8MWP_hs

Also, be sure and carry an unlicensed weapon on you so that another charge can be added to the prostitution charge. After all, it is only money and the additional weapon charge will make the attorney you retain very happy.

I am positive those arrested were given the opportunity to test the theory of "Shut the Fuck Up."

Like Giz says, "It's an adventure."
"Also, be sure and carry an unlicensed weapon on you so that another charge can be added to the prostitution charge. After all, it is only money and the additional weapon charge will make the attorney you retain very happy."

Sorry, can't follow your advice there. Mine is licensed and registered. A conceal/carry permit is easy to get in Arkansas, and relatively cheap.
That is about as ridiculous a statement concerning ECCIE as I've ever heard......How do you figure ECCIE is condoning anything that is posted in this thread???.....People post things in public about providers pulling bait n switch, ripping hobbyists off, having pimps threaten hobbyists, providers getting robbed, raped, and killed, and all kinds of topics.....None of this means or implies that ECCIE condones any of that.....In case you have forgotten, this is a discussion board and people are free to express their ideas and opinions and as long as they're not speaking on topics that the ECCIE owners have stated are forbidden, and as long as they're posting in the manner for which we hold others to adhere to, then their comments will be allowed to stay, just like yours are, whether you like the comments or not......If you can show where ECCIE has condoned anything like this, then let's see it..... Originally Posted by BIG C
Just by leaving it without saying "Don't do it." , "Bad Idea".
  • BIG C
  • 06-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Just by leaving it without saying "Don't do it." , "Bad Idea". Originally Posted by babee
Again, THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD.....Saying we're condoning any type of behavior on anyone's part, just because we don't remove a post just doesn't have merit.....We leave posts up when girls rip clients off, we leave posts up when peopel ncns (both hobbyists and providers alike), and we leave posts up concerning all kinds of issues anf I don't have to post in those threads "Don't rip clients off" and "Don't rape providers" and "Don't ncns others" and "Don't murder anyone", ect., ect., ect.....That does not imply that ECCIE condones or supports those activities in any way, and no reasonable person would even think such.....Your argument just simply have no merit that we're condoning any behavior just because we don't remove a post.....Wouldn't really be much of a DISCUSSION BOARD if we removed topics because YOU want them removed because YOU think it's a bad idea.....
You know.. if the moderators and/or owners of this board based their decision on what to allow and not allow based on how providers/hobbyiest felt about a scenerio/situation your will end up pissing someone off.. for every guy/girl that believes allowing a post to stand that encourages(in humor or not) to bring a weapon is wrong.. there are those that believe its ok.. however.. by allowing that.. it can in NO WAY shape form or fashion imply that the moderators/owners of this board condone that or encourage that behavior. It simply means by letting it stand, that it falls within the rules of what is allowed to be discussed on this board.. its obvious why drugs, children etc aren't allowed..it goes without saying.. but there is obvious reasons as well why certain things are allowed.. because its a discussion.. guns are a "right" and legal to carry in most cases..

There was/is more then a few very very very well known ladies packin heat when they tour.. there are more then a few that brag about having stun guns, knives, among other things hidden in their incall/hotel for protection.. sadly girls would encourage other girls to "be prepared" because there are so many wacko's out there.. but when guys wanna be "prepared" for those potential wacko's that unfortunately come in the female form too..suddenly thats wrong.. BULLSHIT.. As i said.. i could point out more then a few female post in different forums all over this board and others of women being encouraged to "protect themselves" because you never know who is on the other side of the door..

guess what.. neither do these guys.. doesn't mean this board encourages that behavior..condones it etc.. but it is allowed to be discussed.. for every girl that is encouraged to protect themselves..there are guys that should be encouraged to do the same..in whatever manner they feel safe.. hell.. the robbery, attack, or whatever might not even happen from the provider..the date may go off without a hitch..but leaving the room a guy totally unrelated to the provider may see a well dressed business man and attempt to rob him.. a guy acting as a "lost person" at the hotel may knock on the door and barge in.. there are all sorts of reasons to protect yourself..