Some honest advice needed!

Really was uncalled for.The guy just made a suggestion as many others have.
We all have opinions and we come here to share them so attacks like this are un-warranted.
Jamie's reply was right on the button.
Sabrina from what I see you are doing fine ,just lighten up on the ads and everyone will be happier.
Now lets all just get back to having pure fun sex. Originally Posted by looiecypher

I thought Dannie addressed the question quite well with her follow up comment. Everyone gets a voice here, right. If she said something wrong...she would have been corrected by now. If the hobbyist would like a more detailed answer to the question...perhaps he should address it to the owners. (Yes Dannie, sometimes "matter-of-fact" is what gets the point across.)

((Jules: Just so ya know...MODS aren't GODS, they are (mostly) hobbyists who volunteer for the position.

Some of the people who are giving this advice that is being taken as bullying or so called board policing have been around these boards longer than some of the mods. They just choose not to be a mod because.......well........they aren't into self-torture . It doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about. They are offering some pretty sage advice.

Take everything you read with a grain of salt.

I'm sick so I apologize if some of what I say sounds cranky. I'm just being matter-of-fact.))
Just wanted to thank everyone that has taken the time to reply to this and I have to say I got alot of good advice.
please note this thread was already at the top of the board so its NOT being bumped just giving thank's to the people that care and want to share their knowledge.
I hope all the dads out there are having a wonderful fathers day.
I love how you guys pick one line out of MANY that I wrote.

Maybe you should see post #18 (THANK YOU DENTONSEEK...who, for the record, I have never met in person) where I apologize for being cranky and matter of fact, before you all start making out and high five-ing each other. I'd hardly call that an attack, especially if you read any further than the first line (or if you read my very first response to Sabrina), but I can certainly see where it might be viewed as such. Sorry for not sugar-coating, but sometimes that's what it takes. Maybe I should start writing my posts in crayon and glue uncooked pasta to 'em to make them a little more palatable for the general public.

Do you dispute anything that I wrote, despite how you feel about how I worded it?

What should I do to make it all better? Shall I bake some cookies for you? I feel that a PREEMPTIVE apology was sufficient, which is more than you will get from a lot of other people.

Now lets all just get back to having pure fun sex.
^^^ just for the record thats the part i thought was well said
Shall I bake some cookies for you? Originally Posted by Dannie
Oatmeal chocolate chip.
Oatmeal chocolate chip. Originally Posted by dtx/tn
Done. Would you like those with or without the brown butter icing?

Done. Would you like those with or without the brown butter icing?

brown butter icing?? mmmmmmmmm that sounds yummy!!
Not sure about the brown butter icing. Willing to try, though.
Oh No, Ya'll did NOT just do this on Fathers Day, where's the LOVE?
disregard
Never mind.

My apologies to Dannie and anyone else if I upset them by my posts.
Lets all be friends and get back to having fun.
  • T-Can
  • 06-20-2010, 08:21 PM
*tears* My heart is filled with blood
LMAO Y'all are funny!!
Lazarus, that was funny.

I for one don't mind the WK threADs, as they tell me who's posts and reviews should carry weight when considering a provider. More info is good, and all info is helpful.